Fucking HMO/Hospital TV Advrts!

Yes, I feel just great that you’ve saved the life of 78 year old Herman Dipshitz (he just had a quadruple bypass plus lung transplant at St. Elsewher Hospital). Why the FUCK to I have to pay for your stupid TV ads?
I pay high medical insurance premuims, and when I do get sick, I pay HIGH doctor’s bills! What right do you have to make me pay for TV ads? EVERYBODY knows about your hospital!
Just DON’T insult MY intelligence! Come to think of it, instead of cutting back on nurses salaries, why don’t you DITCH your stupid “feel-good” ads!

That’s a good OP, egkelly, but with the new technology of the Burn Maker, you can add a little bit more fire to your argument. Observe:

Yes, I feel just great that you’ve saved the fucking life of 78 year old Herman Dipshitz (he just had a quadruple bypass plus lung transplant at St. Elsewher Hospital). Mind if I neglect your ass? Why the fucking FUCK to fuckin’ I have to pay for your sorry really fucking brilliant TV ads? Tell me every fucking thing I want to know.

I pay high medical insurance premuims, and when I do get sick, I pay HIGH doctor’s bills! Fucking what right do you and your sluts have to make my stupid ass pay for TV ads? Tell me every fucking thing I want to know. EVERYBODY knows about your sorry hospital!

Just DON’T insult MY intelligence! Come to fuckin’ think of that bastard, instead of cutting back on nurses salaries, why don’t you and your jive DITCH your sorry really fucking brilliant “feel-GOOD” ads!

Burned by the Burnmaker!