Fucking maskholes and vaxholes

Ohio State Rep. Candice Keller (R-Middletown), already widely known as a dipshit lunatic, has made a few videos about her refusal to wear a mask; she also has refused to have her temperature taken at the Ohio statehouse.

Does she know how ridiculous and stupid she is? Well, the voters certainly do:

just shoot them, for crying out loud.

It should be legal to cough on 'em. Watch as they suddenly get mask religion.

Wait. It’s not legal to cough on them??

I know of at least one case of “assault by cough” because of the threat of transmission.

In the sidebar of that BGR page, there is currently a link to another article worthy of note:

I tried reporting them to Youtube. Probably won’t do any good, but spreading misinformation and saying they’re going out into the streets to talk to people, maskless, sounded like threatening harm to me.

Curiously, the easiest way to get a video about masks taken down on YouTube is to actually present scientific evidence about mask efficacy and rebut the mask holes who’s videos stay up.
Ask the YouTuber ‘Thunderf00t’ about it!
CMC

To quote Harry Morgan in Support Your Local Sheriff, “Throw 'er out, boys, and don’t be too gentle with her!”

Darwin had something to say about her too. Hopefully both will apply to her.

We got a couple over in IMHO. I’m tempted to link their posts to this thread, so it says “Fucking maskholes” under their post, but since I complained about that Discourse functionality, I’ll refrain.

However, if someone else were to link those posts to this thread, I won’t complain.

Fuck it. If he’s going to call me sanctimonious, I’m going to call him a maskhole.

Louie Gohmert’s daughter is dragging Individual 1 and her father.

My thing is, seeing all these maskholes around me, how will I ever be able trust them again? They’re so callous and cruel, while pretending to care about others, that I wouldn’t want anyone I love or care about be near them–even if and when we have this under control.

I thought 2016 was bad enough. But 2020 has it beat. I could at least accept that there were some Trumpheads who were duped and thought they were helping the country. But the maskholes, down to the letter, all say it’s about “you can’t tell me what to do!” Even if they spread nonsense about the masks being dangerous, that defiance is still always their primary reasoning.

And some pastors have the audacity to focus on how we need to be nice to these people, rather than do their job and tell them that they’re sinning against what the Bible says, and that they need to repent lest they go to hell. You know, like they would if they were gay or had an abortion or something.

And I fear what’s going to happen when children go back to schools. Thing is, our lying governor (who made a fake mask mandate that cannot be enforced) is actually one of the better ones who might actually cancel school if things get bad soon enough. At least he’s allowing virtual learning–not that he has much choice since it’s always been provided in Arkansas.

And, yes, that’s in the state that elected Tom Cotton. It’s still better than Florida, for example.

This is a bigger topic that probably has been run through, but between family, coworkers, and old friends/aquaintences, I’ve had to make some though decisions. At first it was just questioning intelligence or gullibility, now it’s ‘jeebus WTF do you care about ANYONE?’.

Grandad used to say “it’s one thing to be an asshole, it’s another thing to be proud of it.”

As you hint at with the last sentence, that’s not the version of Christianity that these people are taught and live by. “Love one another” is for librul pussies. If you told them that “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you” was from the Communist Manifesto rather than the Bible (Old & New Testaments), most of them would believe it. :roll_eyes:

I’m torn; the person I refer to in this thread mentioned (not directly to me) that in other conversation, he’s said he’d “never” wear a mask. This brings up all the questions I asked in that thread again. If he were just a MAGA-bot, that’d be one thing, but I seriously don’t think he is (he has another friend in a mutual of mine who’s more on my side of the political spectrum).

I dunno…

The term “species traitor” comes to mind.

WTF is wrong with these people?

This fucking maskhole is the fucking sheriff: