Fucking maskholes and vaxholes

Honolulu:

They really need to just start removing these people from the plane without diverting it or anything.

“No mask? Get out!”
“But we’re at 30 thou-”
“OUT!”
“But I don’t have a parac-”
“OUT, NOW!”

Two words: Ejector Seat.

“And for those of you who do not want to wear masks for your fellow travelers in a confined, crowded space - we have installed seats on the wings. Remember to flap your arms throughout the flight, every bit helps.”

I feel like if there was ever a time I’d be a maskhole it would be when the consequence is having to stay in Hawaii. Man I miss that place.

Parachutes are just a leftist ploy, so that “Big Nylon” will make profits. Who says you need a parachute? The government? Leftist scientists? Just jump already. FREEDOM!

“I don’t need a parachute! I’m young, healthy, and have a great immune system!”

Don’t forget, Big Nylon can’t do a thing without being in cahoots with Big String.

Raise, all in,
“Jesus is my immune system!”

Fold. I was bluffing with the young and healthy part.

“I’ve fallen 99% of the way to the ground, and I still feel fine!”

My sympathies. That said, the anti-maskers have picked up on your hardship and now try to exploit it. Some of my neighbors are rabid faith-based anti-maskers. One day, as I was driving by their house I waved hi to the “Mom”. She waved hi back and rolled down her window, so I rolled down mine. She was chit-chatting about the neighborhood, and I was responding, when she suddenly said, “I can’t hear you, can you take off your mask?”.

I spoke louder and she then repeated, “Can you take off your mask?” I explained I couldn’t because I couldn’t risk picking up anything that could get my family sick." She immediately rolled up her window and drove off. It came out on local social media later that two of her boys had COVID at the time and she was taking care of them so she knew it. She was literally trying to expose both me… and my family… to COVID!

/ end hijack

You are an ungrateful, anti-social bastard. She was just trying to increase herd immunity!

[quote=“Folacin, post:954, topic:915339”]
You are an ungrateful, anti-social bastard[/quote]

… and when I make coffee, it never comes out ‘just right’. It’s always too weak or too strong and never wonderfully aromatic.

[quote=“Folacin, post:954, topic:915339”]
She was just trying to increase herd immunity! [/quote]

Oh, she’s one Miserable Old Cow alright ( and I pity the cowboy that has to eat her).

Image isn’t showing in your post, but if I open the link in another tab, it displays OK.

I went to Walgreens today to get my flu shot. While I was checking in, a guy waiting for his prescription sat down in the tiny waiting area, pulled out a hamburger and fries from his backpack and set it all up on the chair next to him. Then he took off his mask and proceeded to eat. What??? The pharmacist told me to have a seat and I said “not happening” and waited in the corner as far away from him as I could get. The other people in line were giving him the side-eye, too, but he obviously didn’t care. What a fucking asshole.

And of course nobody at Walgreens had the balls to tell him to take it outside, amirite? Can’t piss off a customer, even if he’s pissing off other customers.

Oh, yeah. He was barely six feet from the counter. The pharmacy workers saw him. I wanted to say something but of course I didn’t. I didn’t want to cause a scene. I just wanted my flu shot asap. Fortunately, I only had to wait about five minutes. I’m pretty tired of the idiots and assholes holding the sane of us hostage so they can do whatever they want to.

Welcome to the future.

“There will be no curiosity, no enjoyment of the process of life. All competing pleasures will be destroyed. But always— do not forget this, Winston— always there will be the intoxication of power, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless.
If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face— forever. ”