Fucking maskholes and vaxholes

Ya almost have to wonder if these people are being trolled. But I’m afraid the stupid has become so intense and widespread that they are not.

I’ve got a COVID cure for them - lick your elbow.

After telling these assholes to eat shit and die for a year, the fact that they are willing to compromise with ‘I’ll drink piss and live’, is actually progress!

Can I have a moat and drawbridge?

If you’re willing to dig the moat, go for it.

Just make sure you don’t hit a gas line, or something.

Call before you dig!

ISTM that on the whole, it would be easier just to mark the putative moat with duct tape and declare the floor to be lava within the proscribed area.

Works with my 4yo granddaughter. There’s even a song to accompany the concept.

Just Les Nessman the floor and be done with it.

When I was working for a defense contractor we had a couple reps from the German Air Force come in for a while on a project we were doing for them. Although they had clearances because they were aliens TPTB put down black-and-yellow tape on the floor from the elevator bank to the area where they could be, including a path to the bathrooms. We dubbed it the Maginot Line. I’m not sure they were pleased.

Beat me to it. Doesn’t solve the mask problem though. Maybe spray the guy down with disinfectant every time you see him?

dean wormer.

Unvaxxinated, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

:arrow_up_small::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

Three new members of the Wichita, Kansas school board got elected on a platform of doing away with masks. They showed up to their first school board meeting unmasked, and the president of the board dismissed the meeting without it ever convening.

The board president deserves strong praise, but I love this quote from the kid who was set to be recognized at the meeting.

“I believe that we’ve lost respect for the Board of Education, in that sense, that if the board members are going to be childish and act more childish than even high school students, then why should we respect them in the first place?”

I keep saying: people under 30 are aghast at the world they are being left and why.

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

“Comply”? Comply? You fucking idiot; there’s nothing there for you to comply with! The ruling had nothing to do with you!

FFS people stop giving Starbucks your money; it’s just coffee.

Yeah, I read that and I was like “huh?”. There’s nothing in that ruling that says employers can’t require vaccines.

It’s easier, albeit less truthful, to say “We’re complying with the ruling” rather than “Since we can’t hide behind OSHA any more, we’re gonna back down because we’re such chickenshit cowards that we make Ted Cruz look like Captain America”.

Ouch!