Fucking maskholes and vaxholes

Yeesh. Those examples are quite convincing.

My sympathies!

Are maskholes becoming increasingly brazen?

Key sentence about harassing the Lt. Governor:

Ironically, Green wasn’t home during a recent intense weekend of protests. He was on the Big Island working on his other job as an emergency room doctor and treating mostly COVID-19 patients during a record surge in coronavirus hospitalizations in the state.

Assholes, one and all.

Where assholesmaskholes go 1, assholesmaskholes go all!

Presented without comment (because it speaks for itself):

That’s actually fairly civilized behavior by ordinary maskhole standards, which usually involve defiantly doubling down on all the stupid irresponsible COVID-enabling shit they did without being drunk.

Sadly, it’s never enmasse into the sea…

Edited to Add: Because they could use a good scrubbing.

An ‘inhaling seawater prevents Covid’ rumor would not be a good thing…

I wish this was a lie:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/anti-parasite-drug-arkansas-jails-inmates-covid-79645515

This one hits close to home. An employee has a “bad cold”. She tested COVID19 negative on Saturday, but has a sore throat/cough/stuffy nose. So she came to work, and told me she was too sick to wear a mask.

I explained that if she is “too sick to wear a mask” she should go home. She explained that for a number of reasons she can’t use a sick day for sickness, since yadda yadda yadda.

She is wearing a mask.

The wacky part was us having this discussion. I was masked. She was masked (otherwise I wouldn’t even be in the same building with her) and I was standing ten feet away, so we were shouting at each other.

Yeah, I’m hard of hearing. Mask wearing has made it more difficult to understand folks. Not only is the sound distorted, but I can’t pick up on mouth or facial cues. The plexiglass shields at registers make it doubly worse. I imagine I have become a bit of a lip reader over the years.

I’m not complaining, It’s just a fact of life. And I fully accept it’s MY problem, not other peoples problem. But I hate having to ask people to repeat themselves. Not fair to them.

Yes, I have hearing aids.

Work meetings over Zoom work better for me. I can control the volume better, and not be quite as much a pain in the ass.

I’ve read that people who didn’t realize they were supplementing their somewhat degraded hearing with a little bit of lip-reading have been finding mask use a problem, too.

“I’m sorry, my dick is too full of oozing sores to wear a condom. Hope you don’t mind.”

Some argument merit a specific counterargument with a point-by-point refutation and citation of evidence to back up your statements. With others a simple “blow me” will suffice.

“I have never once worn a mask. I have called the police on people that tried to make me wear masks,” she said in one of her videos.

Aaaaannnnd now she’s dead.

… Thereby convincing her followers that the hospital killed her by withholding lifesaving medication. :roll_eyes:

The hospital also failed to put leeches on her head. And they didn’t give her a transfusion of midi-chlorians. The bastards.

Wonder how long it is before we see another angry white male getting put on a no-fly list after using his mask as a chew toy while growling "Joe Biden! Waaaah! Biden!"

I read a tweet from someone who knew her. They said she was actually a very sweet person, but she apparently stopped taking her medication several years ago and went completely off the rails. She thought the doctor was using the medication to “control her mind”. I suppose in a sense she was right, although it was more like the medication was letting her control her own mind.

People who choose to be anti-vax while in their right minds I have no sympathy for, but I have pity for her and her family.

That is rough. I had a friend who wouldn’t stay on her meds, and it just wrecked everybody in her orbit.