Fucking maskholes and vaxholes

Stupid reflexive aggressive stupidity is stupid.

Many grocery stores had towelette-dispensers at their entrances long before COVID-19. It was a courtesy to customers who, presumably, liked being able to clean their hands before shopping, clean the cart handle, etc.

But morons gonna moron.

1. It’s pretty obvious that he gets his playbook from Tucker Carlson, so we can safely assume he’s a citizen of Trumpistan.
  2. He’s in a park, without children of his own, photographing kids.
  3. He claims to be big on YouTube.

Any two of the three puts you on Chris Hansen’s watch list. All three and he’s requesting that “you take a seat right over there.”

As far as I know, you personally are only guilty of #1, so I’m not putting you in the same category.

… yet.

Let’s go to the quarry and throw stuff down there!

“Justice was not served, but I accept it,” Smith, 57, said outside the courthouse. “Because it was important to talk about these issues today.”

Clearly she’s still an entitled asshole.

Can that 40 hours of community service be served in a COVID ICU?

Smith said she cannot wear a mask due to a medical condition

While there are medical conditions that lead to impaired cerebral function, Teh Stoopids is not, in general, a medical condition.

FFS…

The FL Surgeon General is anti-vax and anti-mask. I would say I’m shocked, but it is FL. Almost makes ID look sane…

He was nominated by De Santis, so there you go.

Worth adding to this: a less-then-two-minute video in which the immuno-compromised state senator in question describes Ladapo’s bullying:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2021/10/25/tina-polsky-joseph-ladapo-mask-florida-sot-vpx-nr.cnn/video/playlists/this-week-in-politics/

The guy was clearly not only indifferent to Polsky’s health challenges, but also intent on spreading whatever viruses he may have had in his own system.

SO on-brand for today’s Republicans.

Here’s an anti-masker creating a scene in a restaurant. He threatens to “fuck up” the restaurant. He gets punched right in the fucking face.

I think it’s pretty clearly “You’re gonna fuck your restaurant up.”

Did you miss the part where Doctor Douchebag gets deservedly decked?

As much as I enjoyed that I can’t help but remember how many anti-maskers have shot people in situations just like this.

Not that particular douchebag. Have a drink, and enjoy this moment!

You left out the part where he was whining about “That’s Assault!” after being punched - when he was the one that started shoving people.

I showed that video to my wife last night. I was struggling a bit with where I would have been on something like this three years ago (“punching Nazis? no, of course not, then we’d be like them”) vs now (“nice shot! he didn’t even bother to pick up his glasses!”). Maybe the difference in this case was seeing a “tough” guy with fingerless gloves pushing an old dude and yelling at a poor employee/owner, and feeling gratified that someone clocked him when he wouldn’t leave.

I dunno. They’re so fucking confrontive and deluded, some of these people.

Sometimes the only thing a peace loving person can do with a bully is to punch him right in the fucking mouth.

Oh, I’m glad that guy got what was coming to him. But. He’s surrounded by people not wearing masks. I can only guess they where eating when the asshole started this farkus.