Fucking Prude Republican Fuckheads Should Be Shot

Bwhahahaha!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

<deep breath>

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah11!!!

Hehehehe

<sigh>

<wiping tear>
I’ll wager that American voters could very well be the dumbest in all the world. In fact, fuck the wager, I know I’m right.

Yes, I know one of the Snopes photos is a fake. The one showing both Kerry and Fonda attended the rally is real. The one showing them sharing the podium is fake.

QuintEesence said:

Fonda WAS at the September 1970 anti-war rally in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania. She never shared the podium with Kerry at that event, true, but she was AT the event, which QuintEssence denied.

Right?

• Rick

Bricker, you are right about Gennifer Flowers. That admission can later.

This exchange on 60 Minutes in 1992 is what I am referring to:

Did he spell it out? No. But he admitted to “wrongdoing” and said that he knew we would “get it.” We did. :slight_smile:

Uh huh.

And do you believe Mr. Clinton lied under oath later on?

I ask because those words you quoted lend themselves to a variety of interpretations. Mr. Clinton’s grand jury testimony was much more clear and direct, and even it has been the subject heated debate as to whether he actually said something that wasn’t true. Now you want me to take words like “I have acknowledged wrongdoing” and “I have acknowledged causing pain in my marriage” and infer an admission of actual adultery?

I agree that’s one possible interpretation, but it’s far from the only one. He could just as well have been referring to admitting to his wife that he WANTED to try an open marriage, that he wanted to sleep with some particular other woman – hell, it could mean that he asked his wife if he could bring someone else into bed and have a threesome.

• Rick