Fucking Prude Republican Fuckheads Should Be Shot

Whilst I understand that you’re unfamiliar and/or uncomfortable with the concept of “thinking”, Brutus, it comes naturally to most other people. :wink:

The next scandal involving Bush - personal scandals, I mean, nevermind the relationship with Halliburton and stuff - will probably be pretty juicy too, so it all evens out.

In point of fact, brutus, I loathe people like and am always up front about it. But it’s good to vent, especially because it’s such a fucking dumb story.

Cite? Clinton didn’t admit the Gennifer Flowers affair.

It’ll never happen. Why? Because Bush is impotent.

I don’t really know if he’s impotent, but after my conservative professor told me he didn’t think Americans would elect a man they knew was impotent, I’m on a mission to spread the word. It’s politics. <shrug>

I’m just curious where republicans fit into this? How does that work? The way I see it, this all started when Wesley Clark told a bunch of reporters ‘off the record’ that Kerry was going to ‘implode over an intern scandal’. This caused reporters to start digging all over the place, and Drudge got whiff of it and printed it. And by the way, he did exactly the same thing with this Bush guard stuff.

But other than Drudge, just who are these ‘prudish Republicans’? It appears to me so far that this is just good hot Democrat-on-Democrat action, and you really can’t blame Republicans for any of this. I know it’s a knee-jerk reaction and all, but ssometimes you’ve just gotta stop yourself and realize that this time you can’t blame your mortal enemies.

Up until it was to Wes Clark’s political advantage to be a Democrat, he pretty much was a Republican. So maybe now that he’s out of the race, he’s reverting back?

Sam Stone you are missing the vital point here. The fact that everyone knows about this story but that only Drudge is reporting it means that it is a Republican smear attack which is unfounded.

Something I’ve noticed throughout many years is that Democrats generally vote Democrat, because they are great and all knowing. Republicans and Independents vote for the best man for the job, not a party philosophy. I’m a republican by standard belief, but I have voted democrat. You don’t find many democrats who have ever voted for a republican.

People like to vote for ideals, not reality.

You haven’t answered the question: Why is this a Republican smear? There are several other candidates trying to bring down Kerry, y’know? And they’re riding donkeys.

If the Republicans had some terrible dirt on Kerry, they’d wait until after the convention and drop an ‘October surprise’ for maximum damage.

I thought the story came from Chris Lehane, who worked for Kerry, got fired and then went over to Clark’s campaign…

In what is now typical republican bumbling, it is being reported that the picture of Kerry and Fonda at an anti-war rally was faked.
Fonda was never at that event.
Damn moron republicans would be dangerous if they were’nt so damn stupid with their lies. I find it both apalling and amazing how ready and willing the republicans are to swallow this shit hook line and sinker.

Not quite. There are two photos, one real:

and one fake:

It all seems fruitless at this juncture anyway. There’s not even a bloody candidate yet. Really, if the dems want to come anywhere NEAR Bush by November, they’d better just keep the dirt to a minumum. We’ll all be sick and tired of the Vietnam era bullshit by then (frankly, I’m sick of it now) and we’ll be looking for something fresh to chatter about, just about the time W trots ol’ Osama out.

Look for that about Mid to Late October.

FWIW, I don’t give a tinkers damn about anyones moral outrage or political party affiliations, I just want someone who

a) lets me keep my money
b) Doesn’t tell me who to date,marry,like etc.
c) Doesn’t make a mockery of the office of President (IMO Both Bush AND Clinton have done this)
d) Lets common sense rule over all.

That person, should he or she exist, would get my vote.

Nope, can’t have all that, all that’s being offered this year is a guy who is “not Bush”

Color me subjective, but I’ll put down a shiny new quarter that if you found this out you’d be throwing a fucking party while simultaneously calling for his ousting.

…which automatically makes the candidate (whoever it is) infinitely more qualified for the job. :smiley:

So tell us. How do you differentiate beween the run-of-the-mill fuckheads and the ones deserving of a bullet? I mean, if it’s so easy and all, you should be able to clue us in with a few quick pointers. Won’t take much time from your, I’m sure, busy day.

Again, it’s nice to find that famous liberal compassion for people and tolerance for diversity raising its head. It’s a pretty ugly head and I tell ya, I want no part of it. You people and your contemptible hypocrisy sicken me.

Exactly.

UncleBeer, Couldn`t have said it better myself.

Apparently I was mistaken. This must be a vastly more difficult task than I was led to believe. In which case, Marley23 isn’t just an contemptible asshole, he’s a liar, too.

Not only did Snopes (thanks, Desmostylus!) accurately explain that both Kerry and Fonda were there, but Fonda herself has been widely quoted admitting she was there.

So, QuintEssence, is your error an example of typical Democratic bumbling, or merely typical QuintEssence bumbling?

• Rick

(Note: as I’ve said before, I don’t think there’s the slightest negative inference to be drawn regarding Kerry’s participation in the event. The man served with honor and was absolutely entitled to air his views about the wisdom of the war, as was Ms. Fonda).

Perhaps you should read both of Desmostylus’ links, Bricker. One of the photos circulating is a fake.

So is your knee-jerk reaction …

aw, nevermind.