FULL election results. Third parties, write-ins incl.

Where the the [deleted] [deleted] [incredibly indecent] can I find a [deleted] FULL [makes me blush to think about it] listing of election results?

I’ve looked at msnbc.com NOTHING. cnn.com NOTHING. CSpan NOTHING. Abc NOTHING. Drudgereport NOTHING. NOT A GODDAMN SITE IS LISTING ALL ELECTION RESULTS INCLUDING THIRD PARTIES AND WRITE INS GODDAMN THEIR IMMORTAL SOULS TO HELL.

Sorry.

Where the fucking [completely wrong and immoral to even think] can I FUCKING find this stuff?!?!?!?! GODDAMN IT!

–Tim

Calm the [censored] down. There’s no [censored] need to [censored] get your [censored] in [censored]. You can find the [censored] [censored] results here, [censored]!

[censored]

Thanks! Any way to find out what the 3515 write in votes were for?

–Tim

Homer, I would suspect that the 3315 votes for “None of the above” were actually for a category of “None of the above” I know that Nevada has that on their ballots. So basically, no, we have yet to find a site that lists how many votes Mickey Mouse got.

I seem to think that all this fuss over the election results with people coming up with complaints about the details is yet another depressing example of our whining, spoiled populace that expects everything to be just perfect. People have way too much time on their hands. Elections have always been crooked and unfair but now we just can’t stand it. There have always been and always will be Monica Lewinski type arrangements, but now the people can’t stand it. These people need to be sent to the moon where they can perfect a whole new society for themselves. The only injustice is the existence of perfectionists.

My understanding is that write-ins are generally not counted unless someone specifically asks them to be counted. That usually only happens when that someone is running a write-in campaign.

Well, I know of at least one voter who wrote in Colin Powell.

So, who are Joe Schriner and Gloria Strickland? Seems they must have been on the ballot someplace, but they got no votes at all. Didn’t they even vote for themselves? Or did their votes get lost someplace?

Homer, I trust that you’ve gotten that out of your system, now? There was a real question underlying all of the angst, there, but it almost got lost amongst all of the efforts at control. Asking about where to get such results belongs in GQ, but ranting about the lack of such information belongs in the Pit. Next time, blow off steam first, then ask.

I’m wondering about mathematics now. How come every time the votes are counted, whether by machine or human, the number comes out different? Why isn’t the exact number accessible? Does it exist in a magical mathematical realm of Platonic perfection? At what exact number do things become uncountable? Can some people count more accurately than others?