Tantrums
Baseballs
Footballs
Knives

Babies.

Calm down, I’m only joking. Mostly.

I was going to say feces… :wink:

Cats

Nothing like the hilarity of four paws with very sharp claws digging into your boyfriend’s back and the screaming that ensues.

Glass. There is nothing in the world that will calm me down from a rage quicker than throwing glass at a wall. That glorious crunch of the glass shattering, the pretty shards all around, the oddly fulfilling feeling that breaking something into a gazillion pieces and knowing it will never be whole again gives you.

Also, doing it somewhere that you don’t have to clean it up is a good idea, cause that’s not as fun.

I’ve actually gone out and bought cheap dollar-store “porcelain” figurines to smash on the ground. Made me feel a whole lot better. I am Antigen, destroyer!
True, though, the clean-up is no fun.

down the gauntlet
out the trash
over a government
a fight
a game
mud
back your head and laugh
confetti
the bouquet
somebody under the bus

Midgets.

Cream-filled snack cakes

rotten vegetables at bad performers
somebody a lifeline
a kiss

A wang dang doodle.

A hissy fit.

Bitches are usually pitched, does that count?

A dog a bone.

Your voice.

Your hat in the ring.

Another bean in the pot.

A boomerang. Especially the bladed variety, when someone tries to catch it ala Mad Max.

Why not? This is not for money.

Also to be considered:

Toss
Hurl
Chuck (or as we said in Alabama, chunk)
Sling
Heave

Any more synonyms?

How far can we go with this?

A stocking full of lard.

Never heard this one before, but it’s my new catchphrase. Maybe we can set it to music.

Make a neat cosh as well.

Ker-splat!

I accept thanks in after dinner minds ot clean, crisp twenty dollar bills. Take your pick.

TV’s! Don’t forget those *#@!/:ing TV’s!!1!
Oh yeah. Now were havin’ fun.

OhOhOh!! lawn mowers! And and Chain saws!! Weed Eaters! Man! Don’t get me started on weed eaters

mints

Isn’t that the sound that turkeys make when they are thrown from the WKRP helicopter? (They are hitting the ground like sacks of wet cement! Oh, the humanity!)