Fun ways to annoy celebrities!

I was thinking of people confusing HP with LOTR, but whatever works for you. :slight_smile:

sorry to be a stick in the mud, but why fuck with them at all? ignore them and let them have peace…its just a job…sheesh…

The two best ways I can think of:

1. Ignore them completely. If possible, walk very close to them before saying, “Out of my way, jerk.”

2. Say, “I’ve very sorry. I’m a huge fan of yours, but I’m kind of in shock and I can’t even think of your name. I’m so embarassed.”

The star says (for example), “I’m Tom Hanks.”

You say, “No, not that idiot. Really, who are you?”

I’ve gotten a famous author to sign a book he didn’t write. Alas, I was unable to do it in person, because I had a midterm the night of the signing, but thanks to a friend of mine I am the proud owner of a battered copy of Macbeth that Terry Pratchett signed “Beft wishef, W. Shakefpear”. :smiley:

You guys are being way to nice to Mr. Hanks. I have three words for you: Mazes & Monsters.

Jennifer Garner- “Hey, you were in ‘Dude, Where’s My Car!’” *

Christina Applegate- “Weren’t you Jesse on that show Jesse?”

Craig Kilborn- “How’s life at ESPN? Can you get me Scott Van Pelt’s autograph?”

Adam West- “Hey, the principal from Pete and Pete, right?”

• I would never do this to JG. She brings me Alias episodes, and I wouldn’t want to anger her, especially since she’s the hottest woman in entertainment.

And I have four:

He Knows You’re Alone

:slight_smile:

Good Lord, DarkWriter and Koffing, lighten up! My OP said “annoy” celebrities, not drive them to suicide! If you’re going to bring up “Mazes and Monsters” and “He Knows You’re Alone”, maybe you should take it to the Pit or something.

That’s just mean.:smiley:

I used a smiley. Now I feel dirty.

I have a recurring daydream in which I find myself on an elevator with Kevin Nealon.

Me: Hey, you’re KEVIN NEALON!

KN: Yes, I am, yeah…

Me: Man, I LOVED you on SNL!

KN: Oh, thanks, that’s really nice of you…

Silence.

Me (Singing. Almost distractedly.): ROOOOXX-anne!

Those of you who remember the SNL skit I’m talking about will instantly agree to a pact in which we pledge that if any of us is ever on an elevator with Kevin Nealon, we will do this.

Blast it, Darkwriter, ypu beat me to He Knows You’re Alone.

I’ll have my revenge, though…I present to you, Celebs in Bad Slasher Movies. Enjoy.
Ranchoth
(“Gee…thanks Mr. Hitchcock!”)

I was talking to Betty Buckley after Broadway on Broadway 2000, and I mentioned that I saw CATS in previews because I like her work in “Eight is Enough.” She gave me a look that said “I can’t believe you just said that,” but didn’t say anything.

NOW I wish I’d said 'Loved you on stage in “Carrie.”

“Hey Jennifer Aniston! Leprechaun was awesome!”

And of course, Kevin Smith’s already done this for Ben Affleck on a grand scale in Jay and Silent Bob… “Hey Affleck, you the bomb in Phantoms, yo!”

Should I be embarrassed to admit that I’ve seen all those movies except for Brad Pitt’s? :slight_smile:

2trew, I remember He Knows You’re Alone fondly. I used to go double-dating with friends, and we’d always see a slasher movie (and there were plenty to choose from back in the early 80s). HKYA was a fun night. :slight_smile:

I formally agree to this pact! :slight_smile:

Andie MacDowell - if you ever see her again, make sure to compliment her work in Greystoke. That’s the one in which they brought someone in to overdub all her dialogue because they judged her acting to be too wooden…

I annoyed some celebrities and a friend of mine all in one fell swoop. Evidence of which can be found here

To Jennifer Anniston: “Hey! Ferris Bueller’s Sister!!!”

(…on the very short-lived TV version…)

To Emmanuel Lewis: “What you talkin’ 'bout Willis?!”

(I actually could have pulled this one off Wednesday. Saw Emmanuel Lewis in a bar. Funnily enough, one of my friends actually did mistake him for Gary Coleman. Not to his face, though…)

“Wow! John Ratzenberger! I LOVED you in The Ritz!”

The same goes for F. Murray Abraham and Treat Williams.

hrh

I’ve always wanted to do this to George Lucas… “loved THX 1138! Done anything since?”

“Hey, aren’t you that Jenny girl who used to live down the block from me?”