Funniest moment in film

What, no Marx Brothers mentions? I knew I was here for a reason.

Okay, let’s see:

A Night at the Opera: The Stateroom Scene, voted by some dumb poll or other as the funniest scene in movie history. (Yeah, I know, who cares. But it’s amazing anyway.)
Also, all of the last 20 minutes (or so). Hysterical. Chico and Harpo screwing with the orchestra, and the opera going haywire in unforgettable fashion.
A Day at the Races: “Thank you.” “Thank yu!” “Buffalo Bill goes ice skating?”
Duck Soup: I don’t even know what to pick. The courtroom scene? Groucho meeting his cabinet? Chico and Harpo selling peanuts?
Animal Crackers: planning the house. Chico trying to play the piano.

Yes, but I love

“Thank you, Clitoris!”

He hates these cans! Stay away from the cans!
Steve Martin in The Jerk

From O Brother Where Art Thou?: Any scene which included that weird old blind radio station DJ.

“Oooooh, yes, we can’t let that competition get ahold of 'em!”

From The Odd Couple, the scene where Felix says after a long argument:

“Walk on the mats, would you? I just mopped in there”,

and you can tell just from the body English of Oscar’s shoulders that Oscar has reached the end of his rope.

From I Love You To Death, just about anything that Kevin Kline says or does, but especially:

“I don’t feel so good. I got a little headache.”

You left out the best part of this scene: Right after Bill takes a bite out of the candy, he looks around to see if there are any more candy bars lying around. Genius.

Its surprising no one mentioned “DUMB AND DUMBER” by the Farrely brothers, although their “Something About Mary” has a couple of mentions.
Nearly the whole of D&D had me cracking up and its difficult to pinpoint any one particular funny scene.But the one that i find the funniest is the last scen just before the credits.Its the scene in which Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels are walking down a desert and a busfull of bikini clad girls stops and asks them to join them for a nationwide bikini tour.You have to see it to get its impact.
Extraordinary Stuff!!

“Ah ha! Now we see the violence inherent in the system! Come see the violence inherent in the system! Help! help! I’m being repressed!”