Future Olympic events - a sporty MMP

Hippo Birdies Two Ewes, VBob!!!

White-Water-Polo sounds painful to play, but I have to admit, I’d watch it.

Up, caffeinated, off to irk. 5 days till vacation

Happy Bithday BBBobbio!!!

The clock is ticking away. As I post this, I’m 50 y.o. for about 23 more minutes…

Even the newspaper cartoonists are thinking like us

Happy Birthday, officially now!

Badgers?
We don’t need no badgers!
I don’t have to show you no stinking badgers!

Happy Birthday, VBob!

Kinda bummed today. Hoping it will go away once I head of to school and get going.

4 x 100-meter Mixed Relay: Hop, Skip, Heel Walk and Leap-frog

Happy birthday to you, Bbbobbio!

Work sux quite badly right now. Just thought y’all would like to know.

:smiley:

Freestyle Shark Jumping. Mako, Great White and Whale divisions.

Only if the sharks have frikkin’ laser beams on their heads.

Olympic Rib Smoking.
Swampy, of course will be on the USA team.

I have finished my glazing - yay!!! I left the fan blowing on all the pieces to make sure they dry completely before I load them in the kiln tonight. If I recall correctly, the cycle takes about 13 hours, and cooldown can take at least that long, so I don’t expect to be able to unload till Thursday. Here’s hoping nothing explodes…

Since the summer Olympics coincide with US presidential electioneering, would it be redundant to include poo-flinging as an event??

They need an archery event where the targets are moving. They have moving targets in shooting, they should have it in archery as well

Put baseball/softball back into the Olympics

A focus on more types of martial arts other than judo and Tae Kwon Do. I’d love to see Olympic Kickboxing, Kung Fu, or Ninjitsu

Javelin should have an event where its not about distance but accuracy

The sky has opened up here - I haven’t seen it rain this hard in months! Lots of thunderboomers, too, but no power farts yet, so that’s good.

I think this calls for ice cream!! :smiley:

Happy Birthday, Bobbio!

Howdy Y’all! Sneakin’ in a post whilst munchin’ corn sallit. MMMMMMM!

MOOOOOOM of course rain calls for ice cream. Sunshine calls for ice cream. Snow and ice call for ice cream. Everything calls for ice cream! :smiley:

Even a beer bash?

The professor who is giving me a hard time about giving me an incomplete continued to put me off again today. This man is a psychologist and actually works at the same mental health place where I go. Wouldn’t you think that someone like this would have knowledge, compassion, etc. to understand where I’m coming from?

I called and left a message for the administrative assistant for the department because she was very helpful yesterday.

Otherwise, just got done eating N.O.L. and now I suppose I’ll get to work.