Game of Thrones 6.02 "Home" 5/1/16 [Show discussion]

A couple of points that have occurred to me:

1. Bran’s vision.

I’ve seen it posited elsewhere that our glimpse of Lyanna Stark might be the beginning of the confirmation of the R+L=J theory. What occurs to me is that our glimpse of young Benjen in the same scene might also play into that. The last we saw of Benjen was when he wandered off into the frozen north several seasons ago. Some people may have forgotten Nedd’s younger brother - not me. They spent too much time fleshing out his character to just have him vanish and never be seen again.

My theory: Benjen shows up next episode, or the one after. Benjen is likely to be one of the few people alive who knows the secret of Jon’s ancestry. He’d also make an excellent Lord Commander now that Jon has been released from his vows by dying.

1. What Ramsay said shortly before stabbing his dad: “We have the Karstarks, the Manderleys {or some name like that} and the Umbers on our side.”

The Umbers were the family that Rickon and Osha were heading for when we last saw them. I don’t think the Umbers are really on the the Boltons’ side at all. Might even be planning a red wedding of their own.

I know I said it earlier, but long-term I’m pretty sure Ramsay is dogfood. Either by his own hounds or at the jaws of one of the surviving Stark direwolves. Perhaps Rickon’s direwolf, Shaggydog.