Gentlemen, Start Your Conspiracy Theories ("DC Madam" Apparently Dead)

‘D.C. Madam’ believed dead

The MSN story seems a bit more definite about it:

Found by her mother, and there was a suicide note. I’m wondering if she felt guilty about the death of one of her employees, who committed suicide a while back (referenced at the end of the article).

What to make of this?

Any fan of the whodunnit knows that the mere presence of what purports to be a suicide note is not conclusive evidence that she actually killed herself. I mean, c’mon, that’s baby stuff, kindergarten stuff we all learned about the very first time we picked up an Agatha Christie or Erle Stanley Gardner. :smiley:

Don’t be childish.

If she could implicate Cheney, they would make it look like a hunting accident.

Hey, it worked last time.

Regards,
Shodan

Except that this was specific revenge to her leaking the fact that Dick Cheney is not well hung.

I’m sure her list of notable clients will be of even more interest now.

It’s the perfect crime. Tell everybody that you’re going to “suicided”, then commit suicide. :dubious:

Wow, between this and Baba Wawa revealing a years-long affair with Mass. Sen. Edmund Burke, Washington’s getting spicy again!

Don’t fall for it! They’re only trying to distract you from something important!

[sub]What “something important”?

I don’t know! I was distracted![/sub]

A slight correction: the two-term senator was Sen. Edward Brooke, who is not only African-American, but was a moderate Republican [in Massachusetts???]. I know Baba Wawa’s getting on in years, but she isn’t nearly old enough to have been with the 18th-C. political philosopher. :smiley:

I don’t when she made that appearance, but she’s since been convicted and was about to be sentenced to what was expected to be several years in prison.

There’s an alternate quote, from soneone who says he interviewed her for a possible biography.
"[Dan]Moldea said that, in three interviews last spring and summer, after she was indicted, Palfrey told him: “I’m not going back to jail. I’ll kill myself first. I’ll commit suicide before I go back to jail.”

She had apparently been jailed before and didn’t like it. Not that he can’t be part of the conspiracy, if you want to go that way.

I’m guessing Alex Jones didn’t ask Ms Palfrey if she was planning on committing suicide. Which would indicate that she raised the subject of suicide in her interview.

Course not, she actually killed her long-lost twin sister, and made it look like suicide.