Geographical trivia question

I’m going to New Brunswick, Canada for vacation this summer, and I tried to remember all the Canadian provinces (I got all but two). Then my thoughts drifted to things northern, and I got to wondering: what is the northern-most drivable year-round road?

Note that “year-round” probably excludes ice roads.

The Haul Road, running along the Alaska Pipeline, is open all the way to Prudhoe Bay year-round. That may not be it, though - perhaps there’s a road to the northern tip of Norway?

Hammerfest sometimes bills itself as the world’s northernmost town, and seems to have some year-round roads, at least locally. The latitude is almost identical to Prudhoe Bay - 70 degrees or so. Quite a lot of Siberia is further north, though.

Hammerfest sometimes bills itself as the world’s northernmost town, and seems to have some year-round roads, at least locally. The latitude is almost identical to Prudhoe Bay - 70 degrees or so. Quite a lot of Siberia is further north, though.

Yeah, I thinking it’s somewhere in Siberia, too. Any experts in Russian geography out there?