George Washington will fuck your shit up.

I wonder if I can get this on velvet?

It’s obvious those damn brits sent that thing over.

Right. So your first president went around on sinking boats slaughtering endangered animals. What an asshole.

Oldnews, right? (NSFW audio)

There are no words…

But that would make a bitchin’ tattoo, ya think?

Hey! They weren’t endangered at the time… until GW got ahold of em!

George Washington be whip Chuck Norris, Tim Tebow and all them funny book heroes with one hand while eating a Moon Pie and sipping on a R-O-C Co-cola in the other hand.

I love that documentary.

That thing is huge! Must be a liger.

King George the tiger heart?

Holy crap! How do you guys find this stuff?

He’s coming, he’s coming, he’s coming.

Reminds me of Brandon Bird. Especially paintings like King of the cage or The Last Supper.

Some of you may like Legendary Tiger Hero’s work.

One of the most popular sports in Colonial America involved forcing chimps to wrestle Betsy Ross.

Betsy won roughly 4 out of 5 matches, though it’s not certain how; some believe her “science man friend” Dr. Franklin equipped her with an early version of a taser powered by magnets and a large chained dog.

The tiger sank his boat. Bitch had it coming.

But where are the sharks with laser beams on their frikkin heads?

Will women with laser nipples do? http:// www. lazertits. com/ (Link broken as NSFW.)

Hanging this painting next to you while reading a copy of Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter may cause you to suffer a fatal heartattack due to all the fucking amazing awesomeness.

I can see it now - a matching set with the picture of Alex Rodgriguez as a centaur. :smiley: