George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

Didn’t know where to put this but since it’s entertainment and TMZ, Cafe Society seems right. Get your popcorn ready…
Now’s your chance to kick** George Zimmerman**'s ass with zero legal repercussions – he just agreed to a celebrity boxing match … and he says he’ll fight ANYONE … even black people.

Celebrity boxing promoter Damon Feldman threw down the challenge, offering George money to step in the ring. Now here’s the kicker … the opponent has NOT been selected.

We’re told George is open to fighting a black person, but the promoter is not discriminating, telling us “We’re not looking at it as a race thing … We haven’t discussed purple, yellow, white, black.”
Read more: George Zimmerman Agrees to Celeb Boxing Match -- I'll Fight Anyone, Even Black People

Five bucks says he shoots the other guy.

I don’t know. He looks pretty buff. Apparently he’s been training. Maybe he can fight Tonya Harding.

Yup. I see - George Zimmerman agrees to celebrity boxing match

• I immediately think Tonya Harding. Anyone else?

And then shoot her.

Celebrity boxing? That’s so 2002.

Doesn’t this guy want to return to anonymity? Or is he interested in extending his fifteen minutes?

This is truly disgusting.

I vote for him to fight Joey Buttafuco.

Mike Tyson could always use the money.

I’d love to see a fight between them.

I think that might be a bit of a mismatch.

Amanda Knox. But she gets a baseball bat and hockey helmet.

Does he get to follow his opponent around the ring for a few minutes first?

If the other boxer is Black, how are they going to stop him from continuing to beat Zimmerman after the fight is over?

Just wondering……

If he does, then Zimmerman has the right to choke him to death.

I want to see his face when he pulls out his piece and then realises that you can’t pull a trigger with boxing gloves on. :smiley:

Fortunately, Zimmerman only seems to be capable of doing this to girlfriends and ex-wives.

Unfortunately for them.

This has to be what the wrestling business would call a “work”. Zimmerman is channeling Andy Kaufman with his race baiting promo. Any actual “fight” is probably going to be booked like Jerry Lawler v Andy Kaufman in Memphis. Lots of talk to get the crowd hot, then one punch and Zimmerman looks at the lights for a ten count.

That said, I smell money. This thing could draw a decent buyrate on PPV.

This is in very poor taste.

The guy’s main claim to fame is that he killed someone. Whether it’s in self-defense or straight-up murder, it’s a horrible tragedy that ended one life and screwed up another. Such a thing should not be someone’s ticket to getting more money in one evening than an honest person could make in a year. Whatever you think of Zimmerman, he shouldn’t be rewarded for killing someone. I’m disgusted that people actually want to view this. It’s pretty much the same as wanting to watch prisoners shiv one another for money.

Someone should have told Joanie Laurer that her fight with Buttafuco wasn’t a work. Her performance there was just shameful, letting a fat out of shape dude knock her around like that.