Get off your cross, Giraffe

Heh. I didn’t even notice the first move. I’d have probably still done it, though. :cool:

I’ve seen the occasional thread get moved twice; one that I can’t remember got moved four(?) times! (Not the April Fool’s one.)

I’m getting the Humor Writing Workshops ad. I’d love a little plush giraffe toy. pouts

Now, now, don’t pout, here’s a little plush giraffe toy.

But it’s not wearing its mod Underoos!

OK, I’m totally confused. Granted, I’ve only been a member for a bit under three years, but is there any big status difference between the various fora? Because I’m not getting this at all. Why in the name of all that’s holy would anyone get upset because a thread was moved from one forum to another, when a link to the thread remains in the original forum (which it did, last time I looked)?

Ellis, if this is the big issue in your life you have to get excited about, you either are the happiest person on the face of the earth or need to get a life! So you think **Giraffe ** snarked at you, or whined or whatever. Pretty much everyone else here has disagreed about the whining, but even if it were true, why in the name of all that’s holy do you care so damned much? Good god, man, suck it up or find another message board if this one is simply intolerable to one of your fine sensibilities. This is just *incredibly * stupid, and you’re making a damned idiot of yourself!

Current Ad
Are You Normal?
15 fun question to see how you compare to other Americans!

Sorry we all failed, have a nice day.

Currently there are no images or instructions on the web as to how you actualy go about crucifying a Giraffe, maybe if anyone needs a new woodworking project?

Hmmm … EllisDee did seem to invest quite a bit into this. But has it generated the interest he’d hoped for?

And here everyone had hoped the bad puns were over …

Ellis Dee demanded satisfaction, and all we supplied was abuse. Looks like a total failure of the system. Somewhere, the Invisible Hand of the marketplace is giving Ellis the finger. :smiley:

Perhaps he would do better in room 12A:

SDMB: WHAT DO YOU WANT?
Ellis Dee: Well, I was told outside that…
SDMB: Don’t give me that, you snotty-faced heap of parrot droppings!
Ellis Dee: What?
SDMB: Shut your festering gob, you tit! Your type really makes me puke, you vacuous, coffee-nosed, maloderous, pervert!!!
Ellis Dee: Look, I CAME HERE FOR AN ARGUMENT, I’m not going to just stand…!!
SDMB: OH, oh I’m sorry, but this is abuse.
Ellis Dee: Oh, I see, well, that explains it.
SDMB: Ah yes, you want room 12A, Just along the corridor.
Ellis Dee: Oh, Thank you very much. Sorry.
SDMB: Not at all.
Ellis Dee: Thank You.

Pity.

[hijack]I’ve heard that before and disagree. Non-sequitir and surreality spring to mind[/hijack]

Silly, those aren’t toys - they’re voodoo dolls!

Nope, tom doesn’t have that either. He can’t be bargained with. He can’t be reasoned with. He doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear.

It appears that Giraffe had been found - Rare giraffe-like animal spotted.

Unlike giraffes, that animal is NOT spotted, it’s striped. That’s just bad reporting!

:stuck_out_tongue:

:eek:

Or perhaps this is the one - Giraffe sent to Russia for love. :smiley:

*In addition, Tom doesn’t feel rage, jealousy, melancholy, particular annoyance towards meter maids or parking tickets, nor does he feel hot or cold in his left foot. This has no bearing on anything, but in the interests of full disclosure, we felt it worth mentioning.
InkBlot
:eek:

Oh god, Tom is Chuck Norris.