Get out of Denver, baby, go! Go!

Wishing you luck and joy in your new life.

Good luck, Frank! Please keep us all updated on your new adventure!

You might want to be a little pickier.

Uh oh! CTV W5, Wikipedia, APA.

Welcome aboard, Frank! Have a great trip, good luck with the new job, and remember, cheer for the Roughriders!

Welcome to Canada, Frank! I hope it works out better than your fondest dream.

Well, I don’t have much of a choice going internationally. Penske would let me take it into Canada, but I’d have to bring it back to the states to drop it off. :confused:

I’ll just drive carefully, hope for the best, and leave a good-looking corpse.

Hey, that’s not fair! Sure, Frank’s going to be in Ottawa, and he’s going to hear about the “Roughriders.” But he’s also going to hear about Ottawa’s old CFL team, and possibly get confused as to what team is whose and who’s playing where and if they’re playing at all. Let’s take it easy on him–as long as he takes the time to learn and appreciate CFL, he can support whoever he chooses.

Or we could really confuse him: Oskee-Wee-Wee! :smiley:

Wow! You’re actually coming up. Where’d did you finally settle on for settling in?

In Ottawa, I mean

I was going to post and say that Canadians don’t really say eh? all the time, but I have come to the shocked realization that in fact I DO! :eek: Guess I’ve been living in the Ottawa Valley for too long.

Oh, and that’s “eating our combination pizza” around here, eh?

Aww…I’d hoped to meet you at a Denver Dopefest one of these days. I suppose now my fondest dream will never come true.

Pardon my while I go cry myself to sleep. :frowning:

(Seriously, I hope it all works out swimmingly for you. Have fun and good luck!)

I believe it’s a loaded pizza in the West. We do like our all-dressed potato chips, though. Once you get settled in, we’ll have to help you out with all the subtleties of Canadian life, Frank. You know about taking your shoes off in the house, but I’m sure you’ll have plenty of questions.

Got to UHaul; my truck wasn’t there. After about an hour, they gave me a bigger truck. My helpers showed up almost on time, and I was out of Denver at 3:45. Now here I am in North Platte, Nebraska, and I’m already tired. It’s not like my 85 mph road trips in the car. Maybe I’ll just stay here.

Truck and trailer are working like a dream, Bookkeeper, no problems at all. and I don’t know yet Grey, I’ve got a hotel for a week.

Sorry to keep hijacking this thread, but what? Yankees don’t take off their shoes? What about people in other countries?

I’ve never heard it called a “loaded” pizza. “All-dressed” is the term I would use.

Remember, Frank: “Zed’s alive, baby, Zed’s alive.”

The man’s driving 1700 miles folks. He’ll need 30 odd hours of CanCon music to become properly assimilated.

I suggest:
Spirit of the West
Blue Rodeo
Great Big Sea
Tragically Hip
Rush
Mitsou

What else should we be foisting on him?

Welcome.

You’re poking at a giant can of worms here. :stuck_out_tongue: Opinions are varied and strongly held.

gigi, who goes barefoot whenever possible

Stan Rogers, baby!

Stompin’ Tom Connors, of course
k.d. lang
Buddy Wasisname and the Other Fellas