Get out of Denver, baby, go! Go!

So - let us know when you get here! Introductory Ottawadopefest anyone?

das Glas

Remember if you’re out and about and you happen to spot a policeman in a skirt and heels ticketing your car or someone asks you to hold their baby, only it turns out to be a skunk, you’re probably on Just For Laughs. Just act confused. They love that.

Happy trails to you, Frank!

Drive safely, Frank. Once you hit the border, remember to pay all bribes in the form of maple syrup.

1 down, 301,139,946 to go.

If you are taking the scenic route (north shore of Superior and Huron), drop by. I can put you up for the night.

A pizza with peperoni, green peppers, mushroom and cheese.

Welcome home Frank :slight_smile:

Actually beer or donuts would be better :stuck_out_tongue:

I wish!!! I only get the truck for seven days. Maybe next summer. :slight_smile:

El Cid, I’ll send you an email later today when I have more time.

Good luck to you Frank!

Was it the heat or the Emperor that drove you out of the Great Square State? :smiley:

I didn’t get Glenwood Springs. :frowning:

Ah ha! It could have been worse, you could have gotten Colorado Springs, or Trinidad. :stuck_out_tongue:

Have a safe journey.

(Randon thought: The head of the department I work for left for Canada this year. Is there something I should know? :dubious: )

It’s best, if you have time, to excuse yourself from the room first. Failing that, blame it on the dog.

I have never heard of this before. Is this a not-Ontario thing? Sort of like that stupid “flat” idea?

Ha! You won’t need those for a while! Current temp is 31ºC/87ºF. (You will need them though.)

Welcome to Bytown!

Hey, that makes 2 down, 301,139,945 to go.

Yes, there is something you should know. In Thunder Bay there are jobs to be had at both the paleo-DNA lab and the molecular medicine research centre. [[Muffin, trying for 3 down, 301,139,944 to go.]]

Wait, I just realized you won’t be able to tell us what to do in Denver when we’re dead.

We already have bowling. Heck, in addition to 10-pin bowling, we also have our own version of the game!

Nine out of ten provinces are not-Ontario things. :wink:

Sorry, couldn’t resist.

Maybe it is just a Quebec thing. I’ve seen it also called as “Montreal-style all-dressed”. Just like a hot dog with “the works” is called an “all-dressed” here.

So much for an early start. I walked out of U-Haul this morning very pleased with myself for negotiating my pickup at 8am instead of 11. I just got a message that the lady didn’t know what she was talking about as the truck won’t even be there till 9, and needs to be inspected, etc.

I guess that’s good, but damn!, I was looking forward to getting a 5 or 6 hour head start on my schedule. Oh, well.

Yeah, but only 1 out of 10 is the centre of the universe.
neither could I

Please, just remember to pronounce it pouTIN if you don’t want people laughing atcha around here!

Frank, if you’re every looking for a good BeaverTail, let me know. Er, waitaminute, that didn’t sound so good…or…did it? :smiley: