Get yer Pick Up Line/Personalized Get-Laid-Drink right here from Omni.

Okay, Omni…lay one on me!

Yo Omni! Lay one on me!

(And wait…he’s joining the workforce? He got a job? Congrats hon! How did I miss this one!!)

Oh Fuck…how’d this happen? Pat, don’t think I’ll be forgetting this.

It appears Pat’s oversight is that I start work in 8 hours…you bastard. Unfortunately my absence to date was caused by my need to sleep until 3PM this afternoon. I was indeed out “mingling” last night where a large amount of field research was being done on both tasks put forth.

I will indeed be living up to my obligations, but I will be reserving my “A” material. No point in leveling the playing field for my competition. Since this has landed on my plate the the 11th hour I’ll be limiting the applications to 30 people, better get in fast.

Off to start the task…

I tried to resist, but failed. Since Flyp gave me such a great epitaph, I’m hoping Omni can balance it with something a tad less…well, dead.

Waving hand hopefully,
Veb

Ooh! Me too! I can’t wait to see what Omni comes up with. Go to it, babe.

Can I get a drink guaranteed to help me pick up Omni himself?

Just bumping this to let everyone know I’m not forgetting, but I’m pretty wrecked from this whole work thing so I can’t promise to get it done real fast. I’m half asleep already tonite, and I’ll be busy tomorrow night. With some luck I’ll be putting the moves on closer to the end of the week, hell weekends are when I do my best work!

Me too!

Hey Omni, you Hula God you. Give me a whirl!

Those of you I don’t know well, please tell me if your a guy or a girl, damn it. Like this is easy as it is.

checks I’m male.
Pardon me if I don’t shake your hand atm…

dpr beat me to it. He took my line, darn it! Well, not about being male, but about checking. Omni, my dear, in case you haven’t figured it out yet, I am all female. Always have been too. Just in case you were wondering. :wink:

Omni, there is no need for you to hold back your best material with me. Since I live in Dallas, I’m hardly your competition.

Why not? Give me a line so I can flirt with the best next time I’m out in public.

Yes, I’m a bloke, albeit married. So when I’m flirting, I’ll be like the neutered dog in the line-up to mount the bitch in heat: I’m wagging my tail 'cos I know there’s a reason for me being here, it’s just that I can’t remember why…

Hit me.

My favorite line? (not to be used on a stranger.) “Betcha this dollar (branish dollar bill) that I can kiss you without touching you.” Kiss him. “Oops. I guess I loose.” stuff bill into shirt pocket and walk away.

OK Omni, is it too late for me to place my request?

Swimming Riddles, I think I’m using that $1/kiss line tonight, albeit with a stranger, hopefully!!!

Lest we forget: BUMP

Now, I may have missed the 30 person cut off, but since we know I couldn’t “lust to save [my] life” and my elves are slacking off, I think I need one of them lines. So, gitcher shiny, white ass over here, Omni, and make me one, dammit!

-Lanna

Mrs Mundi tell sme I need some new material. :wink:

[sub]But I am sure his omniscience new that already.[/sub]