Giant Battle Monsters, featuring Guinastasia and Libertarian.

Surprisingly, the outcome of the California recall would not have been significantly different had Gray Davis been a giant four-armed ape with a ray gun.

Gah. Just did my user name.

Miller is a Tiny Blob that came from Another Planet, can Change Colour, and has a Long Neck.

Strength: 1
Agility: 1
Intelligence: 1

Pathetic. I hate these internet name games; I always get the crappy result.

kaylasdad99 is an Average-Sized Squid that is Susceptible to Hey, that’s Classified! shoots Laser Beams, swallows Aeroplanes Whole, Screeches when Angry, and has a Humorous Nephew Sidekick.

Strength: 4

Agility: 3

Intelligence: 8

Not exactly the most formidable in physical appearance, but when attacking using Intelligence, I bested the Libertarian, and the Guinistasia both; and with Agility, I even managed to out-perform the planet-sized Raibd_Squirrel.

A correctly spelled Rabid_Squirrel, however having a very nice set of 11’s across the board, kicked my sorry ass six ways from Sunday.

Time to go see how I can improve my skills with a little judiciously-wielded dysgraphia.

Oh man! Prehensile eyes! Dig it!

Fear me! :smiley:

Ooooh, check out kayladsad99!

kayladsad99 is a Collosal Ant that CANNOT BE STOPPED, can turn Invisible and Generate Electricity, is in League with Dark Forces, and has a Computer for a Brain.

Strength: 13

Agility: 5

Intelligence: 15

Ilsa_Lund is a Giant Dragon that has a Long Neck, and looks like a Man in a Rubber Suit.

Metamonster

[sub]and I sure hope I did the URL right…[/sub]

Dr. Rieux is a Giant Lizard that drinks Human Blood, and has Prehensile Eyes and a Long Neck.

Strength: 10

Agility: 5

Intelligence: 4

Crap…maybe I can sell honey nut cheerios on the side, too.

Bow down before my superior brain power! You in the back…you’re not bowing!

Meh…

Oh wait, I forgot the spaces.

That’s… slightly better.

So I’m not very bright, but I can lift real heavy stuff. Weyhey!

Actually, if I’m a Giant Blob, where exactly is my forehead?

Strength: 8
Agility: 9
Intelligence: 3

torie is a Giant Lizard that shoots Laser Beams, moves at Great Speed, and eats Nuclear Waste and Metal.

i’m stupid