Giant Battle Monsters, featuring Guinastasia and Libertarian.

GUINASTASIA

Strength: 9
Agility: 12
Intelligence: 9

Guinastasia is a Giant Dragon that Stomps Around a Lot, moves at Great Speed, and has Staring Red Eyes.

vs

LIBERTARIAN

Agility: 4
Intelligence: 5

Libertarian is a Giant Ape that breathes Fire, can Generate Electricity, and has Webbed Feet and Tough Leathery Skin.

WHO WILL PREVAIL?

http://thesurrealist.co.uk/monster.cgi?
att=Guinastasia&def=Libertarian&a=S

Oh yeah. I think I’ve found my new addiction. Post your own stats and novelty fights here!

GADFLY

Agility: 4
Intelligence: 8

Gadfly is a Giant Robot that dislikes Modern Architecture, is Covered in Spines, and has Suckers on its Feet.

Erp, URL messed up.

All together now:

http://thesurrealist.co.uk/monster.cgi?att=Guinastasia&def=Libertarian&a=S]WHO WILL PREVAIL?

…Screw Giant Battle Monsters. This is what happens when Hasty Posters Attack.

I hope this works…

Who will prevail?

Well, the graphics were great but after that there wasn’t much to it (i.e., the site just compares numbers and says “pick a stat”).

Plus all the pop-ups that came along for the ride … but that’s most any site anymore (except SDMB – oops hope I didn’t jinx it!)

Bippy the Beardless is a Giant Robot that controls the Weather and Human Thought, and has a Long, Prehensile Tongue.

Agility: 5
Intelligence:8

I can live with that, and it’s true about the Tongue :wink:
But one of my cow-orkers is a Planet-Sized Dragon that is Poisonous, and has Suckers on its Feet.

Strength: 29
Agility: 1
Intelligence: 8

I checked it in IE. No popups.

Run a few diagnostics, Stibbons.

Holy crap. I’ve only seen planet-sized applied to one other monster.

Steve Wright is a Human-Sized Mecha-Dragon that leaves a Trail of Goo, Tunnels Underground, and has Webbed Feet.

Well, I’ve been called worse in my time …
When attacking:-

Strength: 3
Agility: 9

EddyTeddyFreddy is a Giant Dragon that was Summoned from The Deep, and has Webbed Feet, a Toughened Steel Skeleton and Crablike Pincers.
Agility: 8

Somehow I’m not surprised.

I’m surprised Lib isn’t a giant intelligent squid :slight_smile:

carrot is a Giant Robot that will turn back into a Human in the morning, and shoots Laser Beams.
(Strength: 8 Agility: 3 Intelligence: 9)
Ha! And you thought I was good for you..

Apparently Cecil Adams is a Tiny Ape that breathes Poisonous Gas, shoots Laser Beams, and has a Humorous Nephew Sidekick and Four Sets of Teeth.
Strength: 1
Agility: 5
Intelligence: 1

Blasphemy! But… Wait… It would all make sense…

The tripod is kinda cool.

Well, if that doesn’t get me into grad school, I don’t know what will.

Whoever created this has obviously met me.

Woohoo! Bow down before me!

Raibd_Squirrel is a Planet-Sized Mecha-Ant that fires Rockets, and has a Humorous Nephew Sidekick, a Single Giant Eye and a mean Left Hook.

Strength: 31
Agility: 1
Intelligence: 7

:smack: Great, my mis-spelt username is stronger that I am.

Well, except for the regeneration thing, that’s pretty close.

[sub]And if you substitute dirty ashtrays, empty liquor bottles, and burnt out computer mice for Goo, it’s real close.[/sub]