Gift Card Swap

I have a $50 gift card for a store I will never shop in. I’ve been holding on to it for a while (it is one of those that doesn’t lose any value), and thought I’d turn to my trusty fellow dopers. Anyone interested in starting a gift card swap?

I have a gift card to Olive Garden (I forget if it’s $25 or $50) that I haven’t used… I’d be interested in seeing what’s out there…

A quick note: I’m not killing this thread, just closing it until we get permission to let it go on. The Registration Agreement does allow for non-commerical gift exchanges, but since gift cards are pretty close to cash, swapping them may fall into a gray area; the Reader may or may not want to allow this particular swap.

One of us will either respond and re-open the thread, or explain the decision to keep it closed. Until then, please be patient.

This thread is being re-opened with the following statement:

The Reader and/or the SDMB take no responsibilty for any of the exchanges arranged through or because of this thread. If problems arise, they must be settled off-board. We are not responsible for any fraud, mistakes, etc… You participate at your own risk.

That said, have fun.

I’ll join in…I have a couple. Does this work like other swaps in the past?

I’ve got one I don’t plan on using. Home Depot, $50.

Okay, if you are interested in participating, please send me an e-mail with your name, address, info on the gift card(s) you want to swap (retail establishment and denomination), and any gift cards you absolutely do NOT want to swap for? I’ll match people up.

Bump—anyone else interested? Otherwise, this swap is going to die pretty dang quickly!

I need to find out how much my Olive Garden card is good for…