God I love this picture!

I don’t have a use for it right now, but by God it’s going to be linked to some thread reply before the week is out. GD seems a particularly apt place for it.

Overloaded?

There’s a comment in there somewhere about the Republican party, but I just can’t seem to find it.

The caption I’ve always seen with it is “How do you know when your ass is too small?”

I was thinking more along the lines of the nature of the arguments some people assemble to support an opinion.

That is done on a computer, right? Otherwise I’d feel sorry for the poor donkey.

Looks real to me.

Aw, that’s a fake! My ass is overloaded and it sags a hell of a lot more than the one in the picture. Wait a minute, that doesn’t sound quite right…

Thanks for sharing astro!

If I was at home right now I’d upload a picture of GWB looking through binocs with the lens-caps on.

That pic is a fake.

Huzzah.

Well, I thought that too, at first. If you look at the donkey’s rump you can see that the breeching is pushing into the back legs quite a way as if that is supporting the animal. The picture could have been faked by taking a picture of the donkey backing up the big load and then pasting that onto a background. That would put a stress on the breeching and cause it to cut in that way. However, in that case I don’t think the front legs would be in that position.

It is a little strange that someone with a good camera just happened along at the correct moment though.

I vote, timidly, for real.

It is an old picture. Were it not for transfer of saved images to my latest PC, I could perhaps afford a ‘not newer than’ date.

Funny though.

(the one I have is the one where he’s stood next to what seems to be Robin Williams)