God vs. Barbie... (sort of long, beg pardon)

The “Heaven’s Gate” Barbie with the Bible-clutching kung-fu grip and the wide “cult stare” eyes. Comes with Nike shoes.

That dude really scared me and you KNOW he scared you, too!!

LOL, Every once in a while, I’ll catch her on some cable channel and just stare in disbelief as she does that weird pod people baby talk.

And that make-up and hair!! Pink hair, how can you NOT know that that’s just so wrong?

Not pink hair in a cool retro 80s punk way. A pink Puffy BEEHIVE. It looks as if she’s got a big cotton candy thing on her head.

As I’ve mentioned before, I used to be a baptist. It never failed to amaze me how these people could be so judgmental about dancing, and people who smoked or liked to listen to rock and roll, and yet every last woman coming into the church dressed and wore make-up to rival the flashiest prostitutes!

Oh, it just irritates the living daylights out of me. I just want to (and some day I probably will), go up to them and say “do you really think you’re going to get anyone to convert when you sound mentally challenged and “teched” that way”??

Oh argggh, stop me, I could rant about them all day…Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, they give the impression that we’re all like that. And they make up “doctrine” as they go along, and act as if that’s the “word of God”.

And if I weren’t so pathetically unversed in the bible, I’d pull out the verse that specifically teaches christians that that’s NOT the way to “witness”.

Good GRACIOUS>

ALL Barbies are the devil incarnate. Every single one of them. I say this as the mother of a daughter who once had to a zillion of them.

I second that notion. And the last part is fine with me too.

I so want that for my new sig. Think I need to ask permission?

:dubious:

And the good news there is that “Heaven’s Gate Ken” is already anatomically correct!

Oh, yes, the Happy Family dolls. That was Barbie’s married friend Midge. She was sold with the new baby and it’s stuff, and her husband and little boy were sold in another package. What killed me about the whole flap was that the packaging showed all four of them together, clearly depicting them as a family unit. Weird.

That’s the way bible-thumpers work. If they can’t win you over with their gobbledygook, they have you whacked. Isn’t that special?

And HERE is a link of intrest.

Somebody did a fashion shoot of Barbie, & published it as a book.

I just want to know why it’s spelled (err…sPelled) with the capital P in Secret sPells. Thanks.

That is a sPecial secret code for the Devil, doncha know. If you say the sPecial word in the blackest hour before dawn on the 13th day of the 12th leap year in the Chinese calendar while wearing parachute pants made from human skin that has been inked with sPecial black ink made from pig hearts under a full moon in the 5th month while singing “sPam” from MP and you recite the entire Bible backwards in pig latin… wheeze cough HACK!

you will be visited by the ghosts of Christmas past and they will laugh their arses off at your dumbass!!!
I have no clue why it’s sPelled that way, man, and I don’t care. I just want that green one!!!