Goodbye

Aww…

I shall miss you- you were one of the first Indian Dopers I saw on this site, and it was always great to have a new perspective on my culture. I always enjoyed reading your posts and comments.
Take care and be happy wherever you go.

I’m sad you’re leaving Meeks, but I think I understand why you’re not renewing. Keep in touch! MMPs won’t be the same. :frowning:

Going?! and after we exchanged Valentines. Oh, that was last year, but that doesn’t mean I won’t miss you!

Come back soon.

You’ll be missed. :frowning:

Dammit all. I always enjoyed your posts, Anaamika. I hope to see you again very soon.

Mika, please do make it a point to come back once “they” go free-to-post.

The withdrawal of any Doper is a bummer. When the really, really cool ones* go, it’s a major bummer. . . to all of us.
Tripler
*Note: that means you.

Aw, bummer. I’ve been enjoying your take on gaming over the past week.

I think it might have already been mentioned… but you’re going to be missed. Best wishes with whatever you have planned!

Well, we’ll leave a chair for you in the MMP when you come back. Tell Picante “Hi!”

What doggio said, meeks.

Now who’s gonna tell us the stories for all the Bollywood movies??? :frowning:

I know I don’t know you, but I always read your posts. I’ll be sad to see you go.

Hope things get better, and come back soon :smiley: .

Farewell, Anaamika. :frowning:

Goodbye, Anaamika. I always enjoyed reading your posts. And I’m not someone who watches names, so that shows that you stand out.

It’s been nice reading your posts. I always enjoy an unknown perspective. :slight_smile:

I respect your right to leave if you think that’s the right decision for you. But it’s a sad day for the boards.

You really will be missed (and yes, I checked your post to see if my name was mentioned before posting this :stuck_out_tongue: )

Hope to see you back soon.

Bugger.

Damn. frowns
frown lifts slightly May you post again someday, and may I be around to read it.

Hi Anaamika,
I subscribed to SDMB because you were desperate for an Ask the indian thread. :slight_smile:
Where are you going now ?? :frowning: We can have an Ask the Indian thread-part 2 thread again . :wink:
Best of luck !

Please don’t leave, 'mika.

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

If you leave us, can we come along?

Regards,
Shodan