Goodbye

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

My e mail is also in my profile in case your car acts up again.

Here’s another Doper who’ll miss you and is sorry to see you go. Please come back soon! (And when come back . . .)

'Bye, and thanks for the gmail invite - you showed me a better way. :slight_smile:

Aww, no. :frowning: Please come back!

Don’t. Do it. If you need a break, take one…but do come back! You’ll be glad you did!! And so will we!!

:frowning: :::sniffle:::

I well remember you from 2003 when I first started posting here. Then the boards went to pay so I stopped posting but kept reading. I always loved your posts.

I will miss you.

Gonna miss you…please reconsider. And drag Eve back in here when you come back.

Could you not?

Catch you later alligator. :smiley:

Awww, Meeks, I was hoping you’d change your mind. I’ll miss all the interesting information about Indian culture and all the fun you’ve brought to the MMP and the Dope in general.

Hope to see you back here soon.

GT

Good-bye, Anaa. I do hope you’ll come back some day; we haven’t interacted all that much, but you’ve always been one of the Dopers that I could count on to post something worth reading. Well, see you around the internet. :slight_smile:

Peace out.

Go n-éirigh an bóthair leat! Take it easy and have fun in the real world!

Tff. Forget me, willya? :dubious:
:wink:

Mika, don’t leave, the 'Dope will be a less fun place without you, I’ve always enjoyed your threads/posts/input

At least come back when it’s free-to-post…

Well, okay, if you insist. :frowning: This lurker is still going to miss you, and hope you return very soon.

**Meeka. ** :frowning:

I’m sorry to see you go, Mika. I’ve enjoyed your posts, and hearing from someone with such a different background from my own.

I hope you’ll be back when the free posting resumes. (If it resumes) In the meantime I hope you’ll be well, and happy. And safe biking in the wilds of Albany. :wink:

I’m glad you posted this. I saw “Guest” under your name in another thread and I wasn’t sure if it was a glitch or not, although I was really hoping it was.

It’s not like we’ve been bestest friends or anything, but I’m really going to miss you. I probably never said it back when it might have meant something, but I’ve always enjoyed reading what you have to say. I hope you will be back, and soon.