Goodbye

Hey!

Don’t go. We’ll miss your infdian/American slant on things.

<Stands imposingly* in the doorway>

Nope…sorry…can’t allow this.

*Note to all who have met me in real life: Yes, I know, I couln’t imposingly block a doorway designed for more than an eight-year-old. Still…this sucks.

Just think mika you get to take that image with you. :smiley:

::Sniff:: I don’t want you to go! ::Sniff::

Thanks to you I have learned a lot about Indian culture, poetry, movies, cooking, and on and on. Heck, I’m not even afraid to use curry now. :stuck_out_tongue:

Please come back when you’re ready. This place needs you.

{{{mika}}}

I don’t really know you and you probably don’t even recognize my user name, but it bums me out to see you go. From the posts of yours I have read, you seem like a really wonderful person. I’ll miss your contributions to the board.

I don’t want to get into why I’m going just now. It’s my personality to always look at the bright side of things, and I’d rather leave on a high note, and remember all of the good things about this place.

My e-mail is in my profile. I don’t mind people e-mailing me, either just to ask WHY? (which I will answer in a few days, not today) or just not to lose touch.

Thank you all - I’ll miss you too.

Come back soon!

Hey. Don’t go. I second the offer to sponsor you.

In any case I still have your e-mail.

First thing that happens when this place goes free is I’m e-mailing you to get your butt back here!!!

Come on, baby! I can change!

Not go! Not GO!!!

It was me, wasn’t it? I wasn’t on your friend list, so it must have been me.

I’m sorry!

No, it was me. She thinks I’m obnoxious and she hates me.

She hates me more!

You are welcome…and I will miss you. Thank you as well.

I’m sad. :frowning:

Bye, you’ll be sorely missed around here.

And thank you for letting us know; we appreciate the heads-up.

This. I always enjoyed reading your posts and seeing how you viewed things.
I hope, in time, you’ll be able to come back. crosses fingers

snugs Miss you

Damn, I didn’t even get to know you.

You’ll be back.

Or else.

Yes, but I can. Plus, as an added bonus, I just got done watching Big Trouble In Little China, so I’m feeling particularly…invincible right now.

No. None shall pass. Well, ok, maybe some can, but not you. You stay where you are and clean your plate. You are not excused.

Begging and pleading hasn’t worked for you people, so I’m going to take the road less traveled and try force.

Well, dang. I’m sad, too. The posts where you shared Indian poetry with us were some of my recent favourites–they were so beautiful!

I hope you reconsider and come back, even if it doesn’t become free to post.