Google: how to turn off "See Results Closer to You?"

I get this popup nowadays whenever I Google something:

I’ve prowled through Settings and can’t find any obvious way to turn that off.

I don’t have Location Services activated and don’t wish to. Laptop computer, MacOS.

Apparently you can’t turn it off.

https://support.google.com/websearch/thread/249117892/disable-nag-for-precise-location?hl=en

I liked this response in the comment section:

Hmm. Seems like a good project for an innovative extension developer.

I use a windows desktop so I’ve never seen that particular popup but for the ones that I have seen that annoyed the heck outta me, I’ve used the Ublock Origin adblocker/malware blocker extension to remove them successfully.

Dunno why Google would be harassing Mac users but not Windows users. I’m also on a Desktop (well, a laptop, but not a cellphone at any rate) and I also have uBlock origin assigned. Is there any particular advanced setting that you’d use to turn that bloody alert off?

I don’t think it technically took the form of a popup

I use Brave on MS-Windows with uBlock. I get these regularly and they are truly annoying. I searched (via DDG*) for a method to block them and found none. Attempts to block via Braves Shield and uBlock have proven unsuccessful.

The problem is they seem to know when I am too busy trying to find something fast to mess around with Inspect (cf. the other that thread) to figure out how to block them manually.

• I find using DuckDuckGo to find ways to get around Google annoyances works better.