Got incredibly drunk and said some perverted things to some friends

Sorry for the blog post ahead of time.

So, I went out with a few friends recently and ended up getting absolutely plastered. I’ve been drunk before, but it’s never been like this. It was a pretty enjoyable night even if I don’t remember much of it.

Fast forward to today when my friend let me know about some of the things I’d been saying. I apparently said to her, “I wanna kiss you, but that’d be weird.” Not too weird since that sounds like something I’d say jokingly sober. The part that I’m obsessing over is when I told my one guy friend that I wanted to touch his dick or something like that.

Now, I know for a fact that, ya know, I don’t want to touch his dick. I mean, this guy is like a brother to me. Why the hell would I say that? It’s worrying me since I’m in a committed relationship and have been for years. I love my partner more than anything and would never want to ruin that or hurt them.

Am I obsessing over this too much? I’m just feeling kinda guilty and confused :confused

Yes.

We’ve all got too drunk and said did stupid things. Just try not to make a habit of it.

You’re probably still young but you shouldn’t drink to get drunk. At least, not when you risk saying those things or worse.

You now know why the ability to “Hold Your Liquor” is valued so highly.

And never get so drunk you have no memory.

That is an incredibly scary situation - especially when self-inflicted.

You are lucky you were with friends.

Friends my foot. Never get drunk when there’s a male who’s not a close relative.

Your friend could be messing with you.

https://www.sobernation.com/why-does-alcohol-lower-your-inhibitions/

See? Perfectly normal.

Huh?

He’s saying that if you’re going to touch another dude’s dick you should keep it in the family.

Absolutely. First time I ever got blackout drunk and there’s no way it’s happening again.

Trust me, I learned my lesson.

A drunk guy careened his car into the lamppost in front of my house last year. It was about…oh, eight feet ahead of my car. It could have hit my car.

Said drunk guy got out of his and surveyed the damage. It was around midnight, and pretty cold. Car was pretty near totaled, as far as I could see.

Drunk guy gets back in the car and tries to move it. It is literally dragging something (looks like the muffler fell off) so it won’t go.

He decides that he’s done. So the fucker gets out of his car…and toodles off. No hurry, just ambling down the street. By the time the cops get there, though, he is long gone. The cops towed his car away and I’m sure they tracked him down.

The moral of the story is, it could be worse. You’ve already decided to not get blackout drunk again, so all you did is offer to touch someone’s dick, and when you’re drunk, it probably seems like a good idea. :smiley:

I think all of us here have, at one time or another, gone out and gotten drunk, made gay passes at our friends, sobered up, registered an account on a message board, and for our very first post, described what we did and how guilty we felt about it and asked for advice. It’s so common it’s almost a cliché by now.

You joined the SDMB just to ask this? Might I ask what led you here?

It could only be an angel, Happy.

It’s always a good thing to learn the lesson before something monumental and irreversible happens. So far, no harm done.

You didn’t have an Uncle Hal Briston that liked to talk about goats by any chance did you?

Personally, I like to scream at children over broccoli then register an account on a strange message board and ask for advice about it. But that’s me.

Is OP a man or a woman?

Don’t sweat it. I’m sure we’ve all done that before. :stuck_out_tongue: