Graah!, i just killed my first mosquito, it's going to be a loooonnng summer.....

Stupid annoying biting insect, you go squish now!

seconds ago, i just killed my first mosquito of the season, it’s only April and the 'skeeters are starting to hatch, i frelling HATE mosquitos…

hopefully the ticks won’t be too bad this year, we hafe an old dog who insists on coming home with at least 2 or 3 embedded in her every week, the cats aren’t as bad, but Hannah (our dog) seems to have a magnetic attraction for ticks or something…

I got attacked by a wasp today. It is going to be a long summer.

Poor thing. :frowning:

Damn it, I think I’m getting too soft-hearted in my old age…

I wore a sleeveless shirt this past Monday and went for a walk to and from a friend’s apartment. (It was about 4 blocks total) When I got home I realized that I had 6 HUGE mosquito bites all along my left arm. It’s been cold and raining the past few weeks and yet the mosquitoes are out already. I’m so mosquito food this spring. :frowning:

well then, why not a nice trip to Maine this year, go outside for about 5 minutes in a rural area and become an inadvertent and unwilling blood donor to mosquitos, black flies (which even though they’re smaller than mosquitos, hurt more when they bite you) deerflies and horseflies, then try to feel sorry for the little bastards…

(or should i actually say bitches, as it’s the female mosquito that drinks blood, males do not feed on blood)

Heck, kill 'em all.

I’m allergic to mosquitoes and of course they’re attracted to me like cats to tuna.

With all the rain we’ve had in the bay area, it’s going to be skeeter heaven soon. I’m sure we’re going to have long-lived puddles in places where we didn’t know we had places.

I closed the freezer on a mosquito yesterday.

Much more satisfying that swatting her!

I also went into Lake Michigan for the first time yesterday. Up to my knees. No mosquitos on the beach! No feeling in my feet for a while either.