Grabbing someone's dick while peeing is a real turn on?

Sorry, that was addressed to Brutus (as should be obvious, I suppose).

IMHO, the scene as laid out by Shagnasty amounts to sexual assault, not a simple grope. More power to him for protecting himself (and others).

If it had been a woman, I might have tried the “Hey, WTF, NO!” initial response, but if she had persisted she might have ended up making close contact with the urnial as well. Not a situation where you have a lot of time to evaluate your assauter. Whether it be male, female, or female impersonator the same rules apply - urinal advances are never welcome.

Wow.

What a horrible experience for your father and your family. Knowing a few more details makes this episode a lot more legitimate to me. I envisioned your father’s attacker as backing off immediately, such as the OP’s attacker did. Knowing what you just told me now makes a big difference.

I’m sorry if you are offended by others’ reactions, including my own. Perhaps I jumped to conclusions too quickly; I assumed that your father’s situation mirrored the OP’s more closely.

Oh, and Shagnasty? There’s no fucking reason in the world to go nuclear when you didn’t tell the whole story. Fuck, you think people read minds 'round here?

So little? I generally think sexual assault is adequate grounds for a beat-down. Again: if it were Shagnasty who had beaten the crap out of the guy, would you be saying the same thing about her?

Brutus, I didn’t read Shagnasty’s second post until I had already hit “submit.” Since he didn’t make it clear that the extent of the assault, I was assuming that the incident was a bit more innocuous.

Shagnasty, I have to wonder if you deliberately presented your father’s story in a manner calculated to piss people off. “Some guy reached for my johnson” is markedly not “the exact same thing” as

The former is not a violent attack and beating the attacker unconscious would definitely be a gross over-reaction and the act of a violent homophobic asshole. The latter is defending oneself with enough force to stop an ongoing violent attack.

I have no quarrel with your father’s defense of himself (and I’m a pacifist who eschews violence in all instances except self-defense and the defense of others). But if you didn’t know that presenting his knocking someone out for what you initially said was nothing more than an attempted dick grab was going to get you some shit then you’re, well, to be kind, you’re not being realistic. Alternatively, if you believe that the two incidents were really “the exact same thing” then you’re completely fucked in the head.

To the OP, not to excuse an unwanted sexual advance and not to blame you in any way but next time lock the door.

I sure that you have ‘so little’ to fight for, but I am quite pleased with my nether-bits, and do not want strangers having-at them. Incapacitate the bastard and get out of there, nothing wrong with that.

I was actually referring to Brutus’s first post, before the full Shagnasty story. Sorry for the confusion.

Diogenes, sorry, but I don’t see physically fighting off and subduing someone who is trying to rape you as being wrong.

I think **Shagnasty ** father’s assailant can consider himself lucky that it wasn’t a case of like daughter like father, name-wise, anyways.

Hey Miller, I got a quick question for ya…

Er, why not just do as Road Rash did in the OP? Again, just talking about some druck fucker reaching for Brutus Jr, do you think that deserves a beating?

Er, the post that DtC was replying to was most definitely not a case of fending off a rape. Shagnasty left out many, many details in his first post.

Er, just wanted another post starting with “Er.” :smiley:

Bullshit
If the same guy had walked into the ladies room and grabbed a girl by the crotch while she was peeing, would that be a violent act?

I didn’t realize you hadn’t read it yet, so sorry on my end, too.

Read the post again, Flickster. “Reached for” != “grabbed.”

If I had time to play Secret Service to my little ‘VIP’, then a down-and-out beating may not be in order. But if said VIP has been grabbed, all bets are off.

I’m not used to fast-moving threads any more. I’m out of practice.