Grabbing someone's dick while peeing is a real turn on?

Fair enough. Once physical contact had occurred, a physical response is warranted. Within reason.

Shagnasty, maybe next time you’ll engage your brain before putting your typing fingers in motion and actually think a little bit about what you’re posting.

Omitting just about every salient detail from a story, and then complaining when someone can’t read your mind,* just makes you look like an idiot.

• a task that, even if it were possible, would apparently require an extremely powerful enlarging device

I am very, very male. And Shagnasty sounds like something that it is not. It is actually avery old nickname that goes back to the 1800’s.

Here’s a very simple rule to live by that would keep everyone out of trouble.

Don’t make advances to strangers in the bathroom.

What is it with gays and bathroom cruising?

Pity, on both counts…

My mind is actually quite large. Parts of it are bulging out of my ears as we speak.

I only posted that story to show the OP that it isn’t the first time. I didn’t expect any attention from it. I had no idea that what I posted first wasn’t enough to justify the response in some people’s minds regardless of the other facts. The mind boggles at the reasoning that some people have shown :confused:

Jeez, me neither. This thread has worn me out.

Shagnasty, with all due respect, I find it hard NOT to pay attention to such a story as the one you shared.

Something about this bothers me

Declan

Actually, i think that’s probably ear-wax.

Really? Then why make such gratuitous mention of the beating? Why not just say, “Hey, something like that happened to my dad once.”

Really? You really didn’t expect a reaction from anyone when you wrote: “What happened was almost exactly as you described except my father, who is a pretty big guy, grabbed him and slammed his head and slammed it into the urinal until the guy was unconsious”?

If you had posted the full story first up, most people probably would have accepted that a violent response from your father was necessary. After all, if the guy really did grab your father around the body, and hit him in the face with the hairbrush, and generally struggle with him, then your father was certainly justified in doing anything he needed to do in order the get away and secure his own safety.

But let’s just have another look at what you said in your first post:

Bolding mine.

Well, let’s have a look at what the OP described, shall we?

Quite obviously, what happened to your father was, in fact, NOT “almost exactly” what was described by the OP. In fact, it was quite different altogether. And if the OP had beaten his guy unconscious against the urinal, then he would have been in the wrong. Luckily, the OP apparently doesn’t go around looking for excuses to beat people to a bloody pulp.

Finally, a general point. While i’m not a lawyer, i was under the impression that even self-defence has its limits, and that once the person who is defending himself or herself manages to secure his or her own safety, the law generally frowns upon continuing to beat the person out of simple revenge. With your attitude, it might behoove you to read up and find out whether that is, in fact, the case.

I still think the sick fuck got what he deserved.

BTW - before you jump to conclusions I’m not calling him a sick fuck because he’s gay. I’m calling him a sick fuck because he’s trying to sexually assault strangers in a bathroom.

Not true in all states. In Louisiana, you are justified in using deadly force to defend your own property and you are also allowed to use deadly force on anyone entering your home illegally (such as a night burgular) regardless of whether they present an urgent obvious threat or not. Similarly, laws protecting the victim’s right to use self-defense to incapacitate a perpatrator are very liberal even when deadly force is not justified.

Are you telling me that in your state, a person would be prosecuted for beating the hell out out of someone that fondled them? I am not buying it. That charge is jury-proof even if it makes it that far in the system.

Oh? Surely you’d agree that there’s a limit to how much of a physical response is warranted?

If the poster in question had stated that he was in a bar with his girlfriend and someone made a pass , then a measured response would have been a rational act, so your limits on physical response would be warranted.

However , his father was in a bathroom stall and was sexually assaulted while in a venerable position , the injuries to the perp were sympathetic to the response of the father trying to get out of danger.

We know that in some circumstances , some things will trigger a fight or flight response , it seems to be imprinted in some break glass in case of , senario. There are some things that will cause primal rage ,and this is one such case, should the perp wind up in the vegetable patch because of a stupid prank or some fetish fad , I would have no such problem aquitting the person who defended himself, even up to and including involuntary manslaughter.

Declan

What’s bothersome about it? As i suggested in my previous post, self-defense is not a license to go apeshit on someone for the sake of simple revenge.

For example, the OP lives in Texas, where the penal code states:

Shagnasty is apparently from Massachusetts. I couldn’t find a relevant chapter in the state laws, but i did find an appeals court case that speaks to some of the relevant issues:

It seems pretty clear from this that there are well-defined limits on self-defense, and that those limits relate to how much force is necessary to remove oneself from harms way.

I see, on preview, that Shagnasty has weighed in on the issue. Rather predictably, he provides no citations, and chooses as his example a state that neither he nor the OP resides in.

What is it with morons and idiotic generalizations?

Any of y’all ever think that maybe just because a guy’s gay doesn’t mean he likes getting grouped in with perverts who molest strangers in bathrooms? Especially with all the other shit that’s going down nowadays?

Maybe y’all should think a little bit before you start spewing out shit like that.

I’ve got a friend who had a drunk straight guy try to feel her up in a bar, and she was less able to defend herself. Does that mean it’s okay for me to ask why straight guys are all suck fucking perverts?

Hey, Shagnasty, you fucking shitbag, read your first post again, moron. You left out quite a few details, didn’t you?

You said what happened to your daddy was the same as what happened to the OP. At face value, that would make your old man a raving psychopath.

So how was I supposed to know the rest of it, asshole?

You owe me an apology, bitch.
To the rest of you:

I still say that someone grabbing for your junk is not an excuse to batter them unconscious. I’ve been the recipent of unwanted approaches in my life from time to time, including crotch and ass grabbing from both men and women. I’ve never found it necessary to resort to anything but a quick “no fucking way” (ok, a slower, “no fucking way” for the females"). I did not feel that any of the guys who hit on me needed to be punished with physical violence, nor did I ever feel truly threatened. just annoyed.

Seriously, if a girl grabbed at your crotch, would you say it was ok to smash her head against a porcelin fixture until she lost consciousness? Raise your hands. How many people would do that?

If you wouldn’t do it to a girl, don’t do it to a man (and no, it’s not the same thing as a man sexually assaulting a woman, it’s just a clumsy pass).

Self defense is just for that…defense. When there is no physical threat, then you know longer have a right to use physical force.

Getting hit on by a gay guy is justification for murdering them? I’m glad you weren’t on the Matthew Sheppard jury.

MEH , thats the law , has nothing to do with justice

And thats the sad part about this whole affair, that people actually expect you to have a measured level of response , in such situations.

Declan

Cya all tommorow

Good to see that the “gay panic” defense is alive and well.
:rolleyes:

Were the two situations comparable ?
Was this the guy that was dragged behind a pick up truck ?
Was the guy who grabbed the sausage ,gay ? or was it a frat boy prank.

Your either making assumptions or turning up the rhetorical level to sacred cow levels on dealing with a subject.

Declan

what would bugs bunny say