"LoveLine" senario

I was watching “LoveLine” last night (not because I actually enjoy the show, but because I have a huge crush on Dr. Drew) and I’d like men’s opinions on one of the situations that was asked. A girl calls in and says, “My problem is whenever my boyfriend and I are fooling around, and his hands are down my pants, I feel this total need to pee, and I run out of the room and go to the bathroom. By the time I get back, the mood is ruined. What can I do?” And the jackass guest on the show (John Popper, I think) says, “Just go. If he really loves you, he wouldn’t care if you peed right then.” Is he serious? I can’t imagine being comfortable enough to someone to piss on their hand. Men, how would you react in such a situation?

I agree with the almighty Popper! He is the Man! First, this is somewhat taboo, therefore exciting. Second, if she just pissed on dude’s hand, and he thought it was fine, she wouldn’t be nervous anymore.

That’s my risque’ opinion. My conservative opinion is to tell the guys about the problem she’s having and work something out, maybe in the shower or something…

“It is now proved beyond doubt that smoking is one of the leading causes of statistics.”

Please do not urinate on my hand. For a better idea, hit the can before we start getting frisky.

“I guess one person can make a difference, although most of the time they probably shouldn’t.”

Well, like the old proverb says.

pat

Chances are, he’s hitting her g-spot, which any competent sex therapist would know. This is a common problem, especially for women who aren’t used to that particular sensation. The usual advice is for the girl to empty her bladder completely before fooling around. That way, although the urge to urinate will still be there, she won’t have to. Eventually, if he continues, that urge will go away completely, and it’ll start to feel REALLY good.

That having been said, I don’t think I’d piss on my lover’s hand. No need to thank me, sweetheart.

“Buffalo Bills? Oh, yeah. The guys that always snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.” --WallyM7