Grabbing someone's dick while peeing is a real turn on?

Call me crazy, but i don’t believe that a guy trying to fondle my wang deserves to be beaten to death.

I should say, as i’ve barely had occasion to refer to the OP directly, that Road Rash performed admirably in this situation. He had every right to be pissed off about the unwelcome and completely inappropriate advance, and he also had every right to do anything necessary to ensure that it went no further. And that’s exactly what he did.

No, that was James Byrd.

Why would that matter? I thought you were saying that grabbing another guy’s sausage is wrong, period. What’s the difference if the offender is gay or straight?

In response to the OP, I would hope you immediately had the perv kicked out of the bar and hopefully permanently banned.

I would have done that much at the very least.

Wow…just…wow.

:wally

[QUOTE=Diogenes the Cynic]
Hey, Shagnasty
So how was I supposed to know the rest of it, asshole?

You owe me an apology, bitch.

[QUOTE]

Hey Baby :wink: , I am not your bitch but you can be mine. What do you say that we meet up in the bathroom a little later and I can give you a handjob against the cold porcelain urinal? I here that the contrast of temperature, smells, and textures will really blow your mind.

Yes (at least in the OP’s case).

No, that was someone else. Matthew Sheppard was the kid in Washington who was beaten to death and crucified on a barbed wire fence for hitting on the wrong couple of assholes in a bar.

How should I know? How is it relevant?

What have I assumed?

I don’t think so. I brought up Matthew Sheppard specifically because the murderers tried (and failed) to use the “gay panic” defense. A theory which you seem to be a champion of.

Perhaps you could have given him the benefit of the doubt, or asked for further details, before calling his dad a “violent hyper-reactive asshole”.

[nitpick]

Wyoming

[/nitpick]

[QUOTE=Shagnasty]

[QUOTE=Diogenes the Cynic]
Hey, Shagnasty
So how was I supposed to know the rest of it, asshole?

You owe me an apology, bitch.

As long as you’ve got the five bucks, I’m there. :wink:

(And, dude, seriously, you did not explain the whole story about your dad the first time. I would not have jumped your shit about it if you had given those details from the beginning)

Why? The burden in not on the reader to try and read the mind of the poster. Maybe DtC figured that there were no further details. After all, if there were, then why wouldn’t such details have been included in the original story?

As a general rule, i think that people on a message board like this have to take other people’s posts at face value, rather than trying to second-guess what they may or may not mean if more evidence were provided.

The moral of that little story is, if you don’t want people to misinterpret your actions, then make sure that you give all the relevant details in the first place.

Since he had already said that what happened to his dad was “pretty much the exact same thing” that had happened to the OP, I assumed it was pretty much the same thing. I didn’t know there were other details and the whole story cannot (IMO) reasonably be said to be “the exact same thing” as what happened to the OP.

I think it’s the difference between getting panhandled and getting mugged.

Perhaps. But it also seems that people on message boards are quick to tear each other a new one, esp. here in the Pit. Jumping on the homophobia attack also seems to happen a bit too frequently, and IMHO diminishes the serious issues of homophobia in society.

A better response might be, “Jesus, your dad beat a man unconscious just for attempting to grab his willie? That sounds unbelievably excessive. Care to elaborate?”

Thank you, yes, Wyoming.

I knew it was a northwestern state that started with a W. :wink:

Which would make you an over-reacting homophobic asshole, in both instances.

That’s a load of bigoted racist garbage, and you know it.

Absolutely. It was a blunder on his part; a poor way of bringing up his story. Still, it seems the shit-slinging and name-calling could probably have been averted.

Oh well.

Racist? :confused:

And to think that this whole stupid thread could have been avoided if people would just keep their hands to themselves instead of just deciding that it’s OK to grab some stranger’s pappy. If it happened to me I’d be a fighting mofo, and it has nothing to do with homosexuality and everything to do with assault. “Gay panic” my butt. I don’t care if it’s a woman. Someone grabs my package in public just because they feel like it and it’s go time.

Well, in my opinion, beating a guy unconscious for just putting his hand on (or, in this case, near) your willy seems to me to be part of the “serious issues of homophobia in society.” YMMV.

Perhaps. But, as DtC said, and as i’ve pointed out in more than one post, Shagnasty said very specifically that what happened to his dad was “almost exactly” as the OP described. Why ask for further elaboration, when Shagnasty had already given (what appeared to be) a rather precise guide to what happened?

I’m just playing ‘throw out massively overused and incorrectly used PC attack words’ with Otto.