Guilty (?) pleasures

I will see your Weird Al, and Bee Gees, and raise you the Pet Shop Boys (top that!)

oh yeah, favorite movie…Newsies

Somehow, despite being a serious student of the DC Comics Universe, I have developed a severe case of enjoying cheesy DC sci-fi stories from the 1950’s and 1960’s. I’m only onw comic away from a complete collection of Space Cabby!

Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@schicktech.com

“Sherlock Holmes once said that once you have eliminated the
impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be
the answer. I, however, do not like to eliminate the impossible.
The impossible often has a kind of integrity to it that the merely improbable lacks.”
– Douglas Adams’s Dirk Gently, Holistic Detective

I watch The Young & The Restless. Faithfully. Since I was born. And I read soap magazines.

I adore Weird Al (check my post in the “profiles” thread).

My V.C. Andrews and Dean Koontz books are on the same shelves with the “literate” books. (BTW, I own all the V.C. Andrews books.)

I love the Spice Girls and Britney Spears. I own and regularly play soundtrack CD’s from Nightmare Before Christmas, The Lion King, and Aladdin.

I am not afraid to admit that I’ve never seen “Kids”, but “Gummo” was enough to make me believe that Harmony Korine is a moron. On the other hand, I think that Jon Waters’ is a genius.

More to come.

Veni, Vidi, Visa … I came, I saw, I bought.

Oops! A few rebel apostrophes decided to sneak into my post. Apologies to those like myself who cringe at things like that.

Proceed.

Veni, Vidi, Visa … I came, I saw, I bought.

Yup. I too like Weird Al (doesn’t everybody?), and in addition, I love “Beavis & Butthead”, pro wrestling and weird websites like http://www.deathclock.com

Ditto on weird Al.

As a man I am ashamed to admit I can watch hour upon hour of Food TV.