Guys, would you get circumsized in order to have sex?

I think it’s not really accurate to say “intact foreskins can, but not always” lead to infections. The vast majority of men are uncut and the vast majority of us do just fine. So it would be more correct to say “can, but rarely do” lead to infections. The USA is not a shining jewel in a world otherwise plagued by foreskin-related infection and misery.

However, I’d have no problem with a partner insisting that I clean my penis before she’d sleep with me. I like to think that it wouldn’t be necessary for her to ask, but sure. Cleaning one’s uncut penis is not a particularly taxing operation.

It’s just odd the way they stay out, not getting tucked away neatly in their little cases.

Not that many of you probably care to here this, but in the gay sexlife, it’s a HUGE deal for a lot of guys whether you are circumcised or not. A big hangup for a lot of guys, and not being cut drastically reduces your chance of getting laid.

Some uncut guys I’ve met have real hangups about it and often wish they were circumcised because there’s such stigmatized emotions about it. I haven’t heard about a guy getting circumcised just to be with someone he liked, but I wouldn’t be surprised to hear about it happening.

I presume you are in the USA, yes?