Haha! That'll teach you to mess with Rogue!

Oh you poor stupid people at the unemployment office… You will quiver when you hear my name! You suckers thought you could get away with putting this little stipulation in your rules, but I’m not gonna let you get away with it! You see, I’m a full time college student, and ya’ll say I have to change my school schedule after 2 weeks if I don’t find a job, but that just seems a little stupid to me (um, hello, if I was educated, I probably wouldn’t need unemployment!)
So today I tracked down my state house representative, and gave the nice secretary on the other side my name, number, and problem, and I will be hearing back from him soon.
And then students all over Oklahoma will no longer be scared off of filing for unemployment for fear of being forced to change their school schedules! :stuck_out_tongue:
I don’t know what kind of college these asshats went to, but at my college, all the classes fill up early, and you can’t transfer between professors.
I don’t think this belongs in the Pit because I’m gloating over my soon-to-be conquest of the idiots, but if you mods find it BBQ-worthy, do your thing!

ps- I have been layed off twice since January, and I haven’t followed through on unemployment because of this reason. Oddly enough, it had never occured to me to get my representative involved… :smack:

I thought this was gonna be a thread about the new X-Men movie that made it’s way here from Cafe Society by mistake.

Bummer. :frowning:

I don’t get it. What would changing your school schedule have to do with anything?
I also wouldn’t be holding my breath for your representative to go solving your problem.

They want you to change your schedule to supposedly make it easier to find a job.
No, I’m not holding my breath for my rep to do anything, but at least I feel better knowing that someone is looking into it.