Halloween Exchange

Mine are getting mailed out tomorrow. Whee!

Mine will also be going out tomorrow

sorry i missed this. i got out my halloween stuff on wednesday a put up a nifty battery operated jack-o-latern that i got in a halloween white elephant exchange. i also took some decorations into work that i wasn’t gonna use anymore.

let me know if if someone gets tricked. i’d be happy to treat!

rocking chair, I’m sorry you missed it too. We’d have loved for you to participate. As it stands now, everyone seems to be covered, but if that changes, I’ll let you know.

Anyone else have their packages mailed yet? It’s almost the witching hour! :slight_smile:

So I have been shopping and got some lovely stuff to go with the mountains of glitter - unfortunately due to my financial ineptitude I am unable to send anything until Wednesday - sorry folks.

Mine are going out this week on Thursday.

Anyone else get there stuff out yet? Halloween is Saturday and I don’t want to have to play any tricks on you late senders. :wink: Bwahahahaha!

Hopefully mine will get there mostly on time – all three of my kids and my husband have had swine flu – no kidding – and I have been busy dosing them. Also, I wanted to make sure I didn’t send a dose of germs along with the goodies!:slight_smile:

Mine is in the mail!

faithfool, I spend most of my weekend in The Colony. Drinking beer and playing Halo. :slight_smile:

I mailed mine today! I hope it gets there on time! It’s got a few states to travel through.

Sending mine today!

Oh, Og! , Oh, Og!, OH, OG!

And just for good measure: OH, OGGGGG!

I sent mine off this morning in one of those “If it fits, it ships”, Priority Mails?

My postal (!) person told me it should get there Saturday, dear Giftee, but if for some reason it does not, please accept my sincere apology!:(:(:frowning:

This whole week has been all-day trips to docs, various governmental agencies to fill out forms, and trying to get in a visit with my grandson, Julian who lives in Griffin, Georgia (quite a drive) to deliver his “Luke Skywalker” Halloween costume.

It is right now 9:10 pm Eastern time and D and I just got in, so I headed straight here to post this.

Special thanks to my dear Kemi for my package along with the sweetest Halloween card (the only one, I think) I have ever received!

I kinda suspected I’d be getting a package from you “sly one”!:wink:

Thanks for letting me be a part of this!:):):slight_smile:

Quasi

My offerings are winging their probably very slow way to the recipients - just think how great it’ll be to extend the fun until hmmmm… mid november maybe?

THANK YOU for my Halloween package which came today!!!

I chuckled at the PEZ Halloween dispenser, because I have ALWAYS loved PEZ.:):slight_smile:

I had to turn over the pencils and super-ball to my grandson Julian, though, so I hope it’s okay to do that?

This has been an amazing month for me/us, and it just re-affirms my belief that Dopers are “family”, and family is warmth ad kindness and love.

The fact that we’re a “world-wide family” just makes it that much more special.

Thanks, faithfool for putting this together for us, for your gifts and good wishes, and once again, Pandora, thanks for thinking of me!:slight_smile:

Quasi/Bill

My packages are on their way!

Oh yeah, mine is on the way too. Faithfool, can you email the person you set me up with? They said it was going to be delivered by Saturday at the latest, but it came up as a business… and they said there weren’t any guarantees if it was a buisness address…

My exchange is works all the way through the holidays so if its a day late, then it should still be useful. :slight_smile:

I’m late. :frowning: I just took it to the post office. I’m so sorry! (My excuse is that it’s homemade and I had a hard time getting the head on right.)

• pounds fist on table * WHERE’S MY PRESENT??

:wink:

I hope it does come today because I gave my work address! If it doesn’t come today, I won’t see it until Monday. boo-boo face.

Boo. Get it?

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

sorry ellen. monday.

Pandora – what a goodie package!! I had to fight my kids for all the adorable erasers, puzzles, bittie pencils…but NOBODY touches my black kitty PEZ. Or my placemat. Very cute stuff. My family was amazed that I received this Halloweeny goodness, but I smugly replied, “It’s the Dope. We’re tight like spandex.”:cool: