Halloween Exchange

I’m glad everyone is enjoying their toys… absolutely feel free to share with anyone around you.

PEZ rocks!

Just trying to spread some spooky smiles :slight_smile:

Oh honey. That was supposed to make whoever laugh. I’ll love it just the same! Especially with a homemade head.

I also threw in a wax mustache, free of charge.

Sorry I’m just now getting back to everyone. My mother-in-law is in ICU and things aren’t going very well. Anyway, I’ll check on who you mailed to Translucent Daydream. And for those of you running behind, I’m sure your recipient will be thrilled no matter when it arrives.

As to Pandora, I LOVED my stuff!! That Pez dispenser alone is worth a million bucks to me and I can always use a Halloween themed dish towel. Also, the puzzles rock! Thank you so much!! :slight_smile:

Quasi, I’m glad you liked your package too. I couldn’t help it. :wink:

To the rest of you guys, thanks for participating and making this so much fun. I’ll have to do it again next year. Now y’all just keep on checkin’ in…

It’s always a pleasure to interact with you and my other friends here, faithfool, and I send my best wishes for your mother-in-law’s quick recovery!

Your Friend

Bill

It did! Thank you so much!

Did you like it? I envisioned that Frankenstein roaring intermittently the whole way across the country.

I apologize to my giftee in advance because I had planned to mail it earlier this week, and then things came up at work, and then Denver got 2.5 feet of snow over two days and…I suck. I’ll get it in the mail tomorrow, scout’s honor, with some stuff in it for the upcoming holidays to make up for my suckitude.

… 2 words: “suckitude” and "Hindenburgy"

:wink:

Don’t feel too bad, Kolga, I’m sittin’ on pins and needles hoping that my giftee won’t be disappointed!

Thanks

Quasi

Do you really want das Gift, Quasi? :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

I’d die for it, my friend!:wink:

Q

rimshot

:smiley:

cymbal crash

:smiley:

Here you go, then. :slight_smile:

I got it today! Thank you SO much! The favors are going to a party tomorrow, as are the napkins, and the 3D blood splatters will decorate our front door :slight_smile:

bows

My pleasure, ma’am! :slight_smile:

Q

But…das Gift means “poison”…:confused: Sorry, didn’t include any poisoned apples this year. Have to get around to Snow White another time.

;);):wink:

To: schnuckiputzi von “Hasi-Baby”:D:D:D, I knew you’d catch that one!:D:D:D

To all of you, a special message (along with some appropriate music) awaits you, but you’ll have to go to the blog to get the full effect. Just click below.

Once again, thanks to my good friend faithfool for this wonderful way of putting a smile on my face!

Bill/Quasi

HAPPY HALLOWEENIE everyone!!!

Oh, so now I’m a “Weenie”, huh?!:wink:

I’ll remember that come Christmas-Time!:slight_smile:

Look out for a “QUASI-ATTACK”!

Thanks, Kem’!

You’re a sweet one, as are you ALL!:slight_smile:

Q