Halloween Games! Here's a good one. Add your own.

This is a game where you have to find the names of 50 dark movies in a painting. This is a fun game I’m sure you’ll like.

http://us.mms.com/us/dark/dark_game.jsp

Sorry to rain on your parade, but I think the Mars Co. seriously goofed with this one. The pic is too small and low-res to see clearly, even in zoom-in mode (that’s where the low resolution is a problem). Yet, it’s ridiculously slow to load… Then there’s those stupid M&M wrappers in the way in the lower left corner!

It’s not that I don’t love these contests; I remember the “identify the musical artists” one from a couple of years back.

Having said that, though, I managed to spot a few titles before giving up:

Pirahna; Switchblade; Se7en; The Spiral Staircase; The Changeling

I had 20 of them when I linked the game. I didn’t find it to small to play. I did wish for a better resolution on zoom. You’ll do good if you know movies from the 70’s onward.

This game’s been out for two years. Here’s a link to the thread we had on it back then (complete with answers).

Well luckily I didn’t play it back then and I posted this for people could play it this year. I’m not looking for answers either. I’m doing quite well. I stopped at 30 last night.:slight_smile: