Hand under chin?

Quisine, huh?
Okay.
Are you supposed to hold your hand, palm up, beneath your chin as you take a bite of food? Or is that a woman thing.
I don’t get out to “cloth napkin” places much.
Peace,
mangeorge

Some women do so there’s no drips on the boobage.

I just call that my food shelf.

I only do that when there’s a real danger of dripping and I can’t get closer to the plate or bowl. AFAIK there’s no etiquette rule to apply.

Agreed about the boobage. My question is – what does “quisine” mean? I confess my ignorance, I don’t have my big friendly dictionary at hand, and I can’t find it online.

I like** drips in the boobage!

Say it out loud.

Cuisine

ETA: No, there’s no etiquette rule about that.

You know what I mean. Don’t be mean to an old guy who was up too late.
Go up to your room.

It’s a style of cooking that helps prevent malaria.

OR – it’s a type of Norwegian dish that seems identical to German food.

OR – it’s a “Guess What We Made Today” pot-luck dinner.

Or – I’ll stop now. Sorry.

It’s french.
It means “quit”.

No, I didn’t know; a misspelling of “cuisine” seemed to obvious. I assumed I was suffering memory loss. I’m an old guy as well, and some of the tens of thousands of words I used to know seem to keep dropping out of sight, eluding me when I need them. That’s a real pain in the ass for a writer. I spent half the day yesterday trying to recall the word “eponymous”.

ETA: My girlfriend has that boobage problem, and unless she wears a big ol’ bib, she’s likely to get a spot on her top. Don’t know how many times I’ve heard her curse like a sailor when that happens. (Actually, my dad was a sailor, and she curses more than he ever did.)

Wasn’t there a song about that?

Tall and tan and young and lovely
The girl from eponymous goes walking
And when she passes, each one she passes goes - ah

:smiley:

Quisine is used to alter the color of poorly-planned quiches.

Specifically, it gets the red out.