Handsome Turk wants lots of women

Poor guy. The other people in the pictures are much better looking than him.

It’s like you can almost see where his nose should stop, but it just doesn’t.

It just makes me sad.

Men are from Mars, women are from Venus, dogs are from Pluto. - Anonymous

Well damn. I tried to go to this guy’s page and it could not be found. This is all part of the world wide conspiracy to keep me from meeting a man! :wink:

Michelle: Go with the second URL sunbear posted. It was still working when I tried a few minutes ago. Believe me: it’s worth the extra effort…(Not sure he’d be your type, though)

Apparently, this guy gets around. My wife was telling me she heard about this site at work yesterday.

So… he lives in his car, is that it?
Yeah, they’re banging down his door, aren’t they? Or maybe banging down his hood.

And what’s with that ping-pong pose… it looks like he stole his moves from old Journey videos.

Magnificent to behold - Greatly to be praised.

And what’s with that ping-pong pose… it looks like he stole his moves from old Journey videos.

Oops!

My Bad!

HubZilla:
Somebody found it the other week, and the address has been going around the emails for a week or more. I bet the counter on his page will soon hit that 100 000!

Sunbear, as of 11pm (CST), it’s at 103,588!

Poor guy. He’s looking at this counter thinking about all these chicks checking him out.

This is hilarious! :smiley:

“It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in an argument” - William McAdoo

Anywone want to tell me how women are treated in Turkey? Maybe I shouldn’t ask.

The site has been taken down. I guess he found the woman of his dreams.

“It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in an argument” - William McAdoo

The site’s still there - check it out:

http://members.xoom.com/_XOOM/primall/mahir/Ukoad4.jpg

It’s good this site’s still up. There’s a woman named Bigguns in this thread I just read who would be just perfect for him…

And I wonder when I sing along with you, if everything could ever feel this real forever,
If anything could ever be this good again.

–Foo Fighters