Happy Anniversary to Geobabe!

Happy Anniversary, Geobabe! :slight_smile:

::Zappo strides to the podium in a tailcoat and natty silk cravat (and pants too, in case you were wondering)::

ahem

::orchestra leader raises his baton::

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Hap-py anni-ver-sa-ry,
hap-py anni-ver-sa-ry,
hap-py anni-ver-sa-ry . . .
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapy anni-ver-sa-ry!

::thunderous applause for Geobabe::

What everybody said, Lise. You’re a wonderful person and I’m glad you’re my friend.

Glad I didn’t catch this til AFTER the simulpost- that was indeed spectacular. :smiley:

A very happy anniversary to you, Geo-sweetums.

-BK

What, she has breasts? I never got up past the legs. Hers or Bill’s, take your pick, best pair in skirts I’ve seen in a longtime.

And here I thought you were a cautious driver, checking the rear view mirror so much!

Happy anniversary Geo!!!

Sweetie, thinksnow was driving, not Shibb. So he had no reason whatsoever to be checking the mirror at all. Heh.

:smiley:

Zap, there is no way in hell I can see this without thinking of that Flintstone’s episode.

I get to be Gazoo!

Congratulations on your milestone, Geobabe! This place really does rock, doesn’t it?

Well, I totally wasn’t even in the front seat, so I don’t have any excuse at all for looking down her top.

Happy anniversary, doll!

You don’t need an excuse to look down her top. :smiley:

Happy anniversary, ya sexy thang.

sniff I love you guys.

:smiley:

Happy Anniversary to a kind, smart, and funny lady, whose friendliness and sense of humor encouraged me to get to know many good Dopers better. Geobabe and UncleBill, I wish you both much happiness! May you eat Saltine crackers and Easy Cheese together in good health for all the days of your lives! :slight_smile:

Your Hermit Friend,

Creaky B.

Congrats to Geobabe on her two years here! Besides being a great contributor to the board in general, being one that is also a fellow Geodoggie (to borrow a term from Ringo) is simply an enormous plus!

UncleBill is very lucky–I’ve always been very attracted to GeoWomen, which is why I also married one!

(All that… and I get my first-ever sig credit! I’m simply floored!)

Joyeux anniversaire, Geobabe!

I had been meaning to use it for a while, but I use my sig so rarely, it took me a while to get around to changing it. Thank you for giving it to me!

By the way, Shayna, you’ll appreciate this: when we met Ed Zotti at ChiDope, Bill and I thanked him on behalf of all the couples who have met through the SDMB. It wasn’t intended as a matchmaking service, but it’s turned into quite a good one!

Congraulations on your posting anniversary, Geobabe1 It is truly a milestone, and I hope to get to know you better. Never mind that I haven’t met either you or UncleBill in person (or indeed anyone on these boards); I’m sure you two will be very happy together!

The coding was a true masterpiece, UncleBill! I bow down and kneel before the coding master! :smiley: (that would be after my salute your coding skillz… whether thinksnow helped you or not!)

That simulpost was a thing of wonder, and a joy to behold! Pretty darned funny! :cool:

Geobabe, may you enjoy many more years on this board!

think didn’t HELP me, he INSPIRED me, he’s a damned good Coder.

Happy DoperDay, Darlin!

Will Geobabe be retaining her maiden name, adopting her husband’s last name (GeoBill), or hyphenating (Geobabe-Bill)?