Happy Birthday tevya!

It’s tevya’s birthday today. But don’t make a big fuss, she’s real old and the shock could make he fall down and break a hip or something.

Oh man! She could lose control of her Amazing Electrostatic Boobies™ and put an eye out. So just to be safe, let’s keep this quiet.
-Rue.

Snappy Hurfday, tevya! Don’t party too hard.

Happy Birthday Tevya!!!

We shoulda had a DoperBirthdayBash in Cincy this week; Monday was me.

Happy Birfday, tevya!

smo - -ZZZZAP!

Owowowowowowowoowowowowowowowowow! Foiled again, by the Amazing Electric Boobies!

Many happy returns of the day!

And happy belated birfday to you, too, Shibb!

Zap!

Hey, if Rue can Go crazy With capital Letters, I am Entitled to Use indiscriminate exclamation Points!

!

Well, if Zappo can use a bunch of exclamation points, I cn certainly use Chinese! :slight_smile:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TEVYA!!!

Approximate Phonetic Chinese Version of “Happy Birthday”: (thanks, Nathan!)

“Guung juuk nay fook sow yuen teen tsai, hing hong nay sun sun fie lok. Leen leen doe yao gum yut, suuy doe yao gum jzew, guung hay nay! Guung hay nay!!!”

Approximate English Translation of Above:

“Congrats on this good day of fortune, where we can all gather together. Wishing you a very happy birthday. Every year, this wondrous day arrives; Always, this wondrous time comes. Congratulations! Congratulations!”

Hope you have an awesome birthday, and that you celebrate with family, friends, and loved ones. May you have a good year to come, and take care of yourself.

F_X

Wow! Thank you, thank you, thank you! This put a great big smile on my face. I’ll try to keep the magic lightning bolts of boobtricity from zapping anyone tonight but I’m not making any promises.

In case anyone in the Cincy area is looking for something fun to do this evening (I know it’s short notice and all), there’s a bunch of great bands playing at the Southgate House tonight. The Waxwings, the Walkmen, the French Kicks and more. I’ll be there celebrating my twentytenfirst birthday. I’ll be the one in the blue dress and cute white sandals. If you come down find me and say hi. I won’t even make you buy me a drink. :slight_smile:

Plus a happy belated birthday to Shib!

And ni hao to Flamsterette_X. (I hope I got that right).

Sounds about right to me, tevya! Then again, I don’t really know much Chinese. But it does sound like the Chinese for “Are you good?” (oir something)

F_X

Congrats and many happy returns, tevya, from another 19-July baby (albeit quite a few years ahead!)

jrd

Small lady, big heart. Have a nice one.