Happy Birthday To me..

Happy birthday to me…I am finally fifteen, caught between childhood and adulthood, between ten and twenty. No life, no purpose. Oh, there I go again. I’m officially fifteen, even though I’ve been saying I’m fifteen for the past three months. Um…can I hear a “yay”?! :stuck_out_tongue:

May the anniversary of your birth be joyous, dare_devil007_. (just have to be different.)

I wonder if there are any members on the board younger than you. If not you’re probably in the top ten (possibly even with me, I turned 15 in may).

Cool! Another…fifteen-year-old! :smiley: I don’t think there are many of us young ones here.

Happy birthday!

<gives presents not wrapped in Christmas paper>

Happy Birthday!!

For your present, here is some sage advice: Buy stock. Or at least ask for it for Christmas or for your next birthday. Have the dividends reinvested automatically, and DON’T TOUCH IT until you’re at least 30.

When you get to be my age, you’ll be incredibly happy you did this. Trust me.

Happy Birthday dare_devil007_.

The youngest doper, by the way is Bomb Bay Doors, the thread about his birth is [url=http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=128714&page=1&pp=40] here, including an appearance from Cecil.

Fixed link

Wishing you a good day, a good year and a good life. Happy Birthday. :slight_smile:

Happy birthday! and while I’m here, merry Christmas too.

Happy birthday. Being fifteen isn’t all that bad… uh… yeah.

yay!

Happy birthday! (From someone who was born on the 22nd himself)

Fifteen was the best year of my teenager-hood.

Happy birthday to ya!

Is wondering how much he can flirt with the 15-yr-old Dopers without seeing the inside of a cell next Christmas :smiley:

I really wish more people would post in these kind of threads than start their own, but oh well. :slight_smile:

HHHHH AAAAA PPPPP PPPPP YYYYY

BBBBB IIIII RRRRR TTTTT HHHHH DDDDD AAAAA YYYYY

…a little late. :o

Oh, and the time zones are messing with me, because Hunter Hawk, I had you down as the 23rd. :eek:

After your dream thread, is this the type of thing you should be saying? :wink: