Hardest Life Lesson for you to learn

It was hard to learn, but I finally got it awhile ago.

If I’m still alive when it’s over, there’s more…

Not everyone will love you.

And deep down, everyone hates everyone else.

That just because I’m thinking something, it doesn’t necessarily have to be said, and about seven times out of ten it’s better if I don’t. Still working on that one.

Catrandom

Being smart doesn’t matter nearly as much as they said it would in school. In fact, even in school, working hard matters more.

<p align=“center”>Tris</p>

“In this life, you must be either oh, so very smart, or oh so very nice. For years, I was smart. I recommend nice. You may quote me.” Elwood P. Dowd

When your new boss call you, or eveyone one at a time, to his office, you are there just to listen. And he doesn’t want to know how to do his job.

This is one that I know on an intellectual level, but still can’t help on an emotional one.

You are not in competition with the rest of your siblings.

(For the record, always feel that I am the average guy in a family of over-achievers. :confused: )

>>Being Chaotic Evil means never having to say your sorry…unless the other guy is bigger than you.<<

—The dragon observes

Still working on this one- what other people think about you is probably not as bad as what you think they think. (huh?!? ;))

Still working on this one- what other people think about you is probably not as bad as what you think they think. (huh?!? ;))

meredith
“Everybody needs underwear!”-Rob Petrie

UGH! Sorry!

That just coz a man tells you he loves you doesn’t alway make it true. Seems most of them have ulterior motives. . . go figure!

“Only when he no longer knows what he is doing, does the painter do good
things.” --Edgar Degas

You have to stand up for yourself and assert your rights, because nobody is going to do it for you.

You can be someone’s door mat… but its much nicer not to be

We are, each of us angels with only one wing;
and we can only fly by
embracing one another

Not only is life unfair, it is unequally unfair. There is no cosmic balence, and some people just have a harder row to plow than others.

Don’t chase tequila with vodka.

But seriously (and this one just today):
Don’t assume people know how you feel. Tell them, then see what happens. After all, you know what happens when you assume…

Don’t whiz on the electric fence.

And

When you do something, it is usually good. When something is done to you it is usually
bad.

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Women aren’t like Playboy magazines, they don’t always say ‘yes.’

Drunks are nothing to be afraid of, push them, they fall over.

1.Women aren’t like Playboy magazines, they don’t always say ‘yes.’ 2. Women don’t look like the women in Playboy.

Drunks are nothing to be afraid of, push them, they fall over.

Work on making yourself a good, strong, reliable person. You can be there for others, but the only person you can really & truly count on to be there for you is you.

NTG:

…But by the time you learn it and take their advice, it’ll be that 100th time! :frowning: