Hardspace: Shipbreaker....anyone playing?

Was wondering if any 'dopers have tried this game out. I picked it up over the weekend when Steam was having a sale on it. It’s still early access, though the game seems pretty well fleshed out to me, though I’m hoping that they add more ship types/classes eventually. I would love to have to tear apart a military space craft, for instance…I think that would be way cool.

For anyone who is interested, here is a link to their home page. In a nut shell, you are a heavily indebted space worker who’s job it is to tear apart star ships for salvage. This entails taking out the highly dangerous bits such as nuclear reactors, propellant and cryo tanks, and electrical systems…all without dying AND getting them out intact for fun and profit! You also need to take apart the bones of the ship…the hull and interior bulkheads and such. Again, without dying and in such a way as to make money. You start the game a billion dollars in debt and are working to try and clear that debt as well as gain levels and points you can use to train new skills or upgrade your tools. If you’ve played Space Engineers it’s a bit like that, though in this case you are trying to deconstruct star ships, not build them.